Blood Fued

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Jared stood up after being kicked over, "How the hell does he always do that?!" He shouted angrily as he brushed the dirt from his cloths and exited the building, leaving the bodies of the soldiers to flood the floor with they're blood. "I have to find Hailey...I need to make sure she is alright..." He whispered to himself as he returned to the bar, and walked through the doors, hoping to find her.
    blessthefall ftw

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

The two vampires made it up to the village where Rory was met by Vladamir, waiting news. Rory walked up to him and looked him in the face, "Did you find anything out Rory" Vlad asked to him. "I....didnt get the information we needed. They had the barracks well protected, they attacked me" Rory said with a serious face. "Did they follow you? Did you kill any of them?" Vladimir now seemed troubled. "I dont think they followed me, but I was forced to defend myself, I thought you said we dont show any mercy" Rory said confused.

Vladimir looked around at the people, then looked back at Rory, "We have to move, they will attack us soon. They will have taken your action as a threat, and will try to attack" Rory looked at him with disbelief, "We run? We can stand and fight though, they pose no threat if they dont know of the trail..." he was cut short, "We will have to move, we cant risk the safety of the village when we can avoid the counterattack. They, however, will be forced to look for a new home as well" Vladimir then drew his sword and looked at everyone around, the whole town it seemed was watching and listening. "They may try to burn us down but we will burn them down. If they attack our home will be destroyed, but while they are busy with their rage, we can make sure they will pay for the killing of our kind". He wanted us to burn down there village during our escape.

"But sir, where do we go" Rory asked confused. "There are many vampire settlements throughout Ellismire, we will find a new home", Vladimir seemed very confident. He then instructed everyone in Forge to get ready to move, we were going to leave the only place I had ever known as a home to be burnt down, and we were going to do the same to them Rory thought as he watched everyone rush to grab things and get them loaded on wagons to be transported. He had never doubted there leader, but now they were going to hit and run, he knew this was wrong, but what could he do. As much as he hated the humans he didnt think they deserved to have there home scorched. He knew they may be hunted by the survivors, and he didnt know what dangers lay past the mountains.
    (Ok after these events happen, the world will be expanded far beyond these mountains)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

In all my fantasy-playing games I've made characters with the name of Medanielle (girl) or Medaan (boy), and those names seem to work with every class and race :-)

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(I will try to get this RP started again if anyone else would like to keep this one going)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456