Let's play Runescape

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by matey View Post
    Hmm,i will check it out

liking AIka these days,so maybe in between my breaks i can play,but i wont be dedicated,so idk
    k ill see if anyone else wants to join up

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Do you have to be a certain level to start the dungeoneering? also would it be better to start it at x level or does your lvl restart in it?
    Nah you don't need a certain level. You start with your current level thought its good if you have at least some stats becaue you can make\craft anything inside and alot of things have level requirements.. mobs drop a shitload of gold and theres an npc that sells you most of the items needed to make weps and armor for yourself inside. There are also odd doors that need a specific skill requirement to open though their mostly skippable most of the time. Spent alot of time with this guy named Noonekillsme..had a blast and was not expecting to play that long.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Hey, I'm playing runescape as a member right now but I'd be glad to hit up some dungeoneering in free worlds. Add me on there as mxer450yfz.

EDIT- My combat level is 94 but my dungeoneering level is only 9 lmfao.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by daroth View Post
    Nah you don't need a certain level. You start with your current level thought its good if you have at least some stats becaue you can make\craft anything inside and alot of things have level requirements.. mobs drop a shitload of gold and theres an npc that sells you most of the items needed to make weps and armor for yourself inside. There are also odd doors that need a specific skill requirement to open though their mostly skippable most of the time. Spent alot of time with this guy named Noonekillsme..had a blast and was not expecting to play that long.
    Oh so what level do you recommend to start dungeoneering?
    Also do you get stripped of your items in there because I don't see the reason of crafting if you pretty much have godly items

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Oh so what level do you recommend to start dungeoneering?
    Also do you get stripped of your items in there because I don't see the reason of crafting if you pretty much have godly items
    When you start dungeoneering you get a ring. When you enter a dungeon you can have nothing equipped and only have the ring with you.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mxerdude View Post
    When you start dungeoneering you get a ring. When you enter a dungeon you can have nothing equipped and only have the ring with you.
    Oh ok so I guess that's why you need crafting down there

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Well I've been thinking of re-subbing for a while now ;o Guess I'll be there chatting on the usual channel if nothing else.

IGN: Isbaz
    Last edited by Thas; 07-26-2010 at 06:05 AM.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 43

ill join add moizeus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123