Lets Play FFXI (Yes I know, another LP,>.<)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 56

Quote Originally Posted by MateriaCloud View Post
    Thanks, them guides will be really helpful.

As for the Cure II part, I forgot to mention that I went to the same exact shop. It was located in Port Windurst. Unless somehow I went to the wrong NPC..
    Some NPC only stock items under certain conditions. Like in Windurst some NPC only have a specific item if Windurst is number one in conquest.
    If they had the item on Saturday but on Sunday it was gone, it's because Windurst lost in conquest. Conquest Tally is always on a Sunday.

FFXI definately is very hard to get into and not a MMO for everyone. But I've been ingame for over 2 years and have found it very rewarding. It just takes time and dedication.
    As long as you manage to find a linkshell with some helpful people you'll be fine.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Arath View Post
    Some NPC only stock items under certain conditions. Like in Windurst some NPC only have a specific item if Windurst is number one in conquest.
    If they had the item on Saturday but on Sunday it was gone, it's because Windurst lost in conquest. Conquest Tally is always on a Sunday.

FFXI definately is very hard to get into and not a MMO for everyone. But I've been ingame for over 2 years and have found it very rewarding. It just takes time and dedication.
    As long as you manage to find a linkshell with some helpful people you'll be fine.
    Oh, I'm loving it so far even if it's hard getting used to it. I have been wanting to play it long term for awhile but I just haven't bought it. I saw it on steam for 5$ and said wth..I'll be resubbing for sure.

So, I would now have to buy Cure II from the Auction house if I want to get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Sticks View Post
    F*ck, you guys want to play something together? Looking for an 4we5umz gr4f1x game. Also, who ever wants, let's go ahead and play Gamez Aion. It's a private server, yes, but playing just to see how Aion is, if satisfied, well, I'll buy it.

Lovez~...
    And who thought the forum name spoke for itself? xD

Xfire ID: MateriaCloud

Currently Playing
    Lost Saga IGN: Unknown
    League of Legends IGN: Liquidated

Waiting For
    FF14
    The old Republic

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Cure_II

You can either buy it at the Auction House or at one of the locations listed there.

The beginner cities only stock it if that nation is 2nd or 1st in conquest, but Selbina always has it.
    You'll probably pass through Selbina anyway on your way to Valkurm Dunes once you level there.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

if they got pay by phone then i'm in !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    if they got pay by phone then i'm in !
    They don't. Their payment options suck to be honest. 3d Secure Credit Cards only for most countries and Germany also gets direct bank payment as an option.
    Other than that they don't offer many options, Square Enix is pretty paranoid of fraud.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

They don't. Their payment options suck to be honest. 3d Secure Credit Cards only for most countries and Germany also gets direct bank payment as an option.
    Other than that they don't offer many options, Square Enix is pretty paranoid of fraud.
    meh .. ye i saw that thats why i don't play it O.O don't like paying with credit card :/ ... well atleast i like their games on my nds
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 11

Does anyone play on the Bahamut server?

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 104

WOOHOO I GOT BUTTONS POSTING IN MY THREAD... My mission of FFXI has been completed.

By the way your screenshots have such awesome graphics? How must I do this?
    Last edited by sidimazz; 07-26-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

http://reachthenews.blogspot.com/

Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

Quote Originally Posted by sidimazz View Post
    WOOHOO I GOT BUTTONS POSTING IN MY THREAD... My mission of FFXI has been completed.

By the way your screenshots have such awesome graphics? How must I do this?
    Someone posted it on the previous page, you have to change the background resolution in the registry.

Just do this:

Frustrated why the game wont let you set background textures past 1024 x 1024?? Look below to set it even higher!! The game looks amazing running background resolutions of 2048 x 2048!!

Step 1:go to your run command and type REGEDIT and click ok.

Step 2: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then click on software.

Step 3: Click PlayOnlineUS and Square Enix folder, then the FinalFantasyXI tab.

Step 4: You should see 2 files 003 and 004. Double click and change the value on 003 to 800, and change 004 to 800. You will notice the values to the right after you click ok will change to the corresponding resolution.

2048 x 2048 = 800 and 800
    1600 x 1600 = 640 and 640
    1280 x 1280 = 500 and 500

***I am not responsible for problems this may cause by entering incorrect info! be sure to check to see if your hardware can handle these settings.****

Enjoy!

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30

So to cast protect on myself I should put in:

/ma "Protect" <stpc> <me>

Or would it be:

/ma "Protect" <me>

I'll go in-game and test these out soon but since I can't alt+tab out I have to finish up a few things first.

Edit: Could you link me to the text mod that you have? That looks much more readable.
    Last edited by MateriaCloud; 07-27-2010 at 02:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Sticks View Post
    F*ck, you guys want to play something together? Looking for an 4we5umz gr4f1x game. Also, who ever wants, let's go ahead and play Gamez Aion. It's a private server, yes, but playing just to see how Aion is, if satisfied, well, I'll buy it.

Lovez~...
    And who thought the forum name spoke for itself? xD

Xfire ID: MateriaCloud

Currently Playing
    Lost Saga IGN: Unknown
    League of Legends IGN: Liquidated

Waiting For
    FF14
    The old Republic

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast