Lets Play FFXI (Yes I know, another LP,>.<)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 104

Default Lets Play FFXI (Yes I know, another LP,>.<)

Me and MateriaCloud and a couple of other people bought FF-XI Online. Lets face it we all heard about how its hard to start and a least welcoming community, but what better to play with then a group! The game is only 10$ on steam, its the ultimate collection (Includes 4 expansion packs, and 3 add-on scenarios.) On top of all that it comes with a month free, :P. Sadly I haven't bought the game from a local retail store, I bought it online. So no buddy passes. (Sorry WereWolfX.) I'll find a good server and we'll just have some fun. I'm not sure if its possible, but I will try to make a guild.

(Look at that TaruTaru, Look how stylish he is.) We also have a vent for us to play on and add me on Xfire: Sidimazzouri.
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

http://reachthenews.blogspot.com/

Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

Banned Reputation: 113

Buy it for me and I can help you all at the start because I know what I'm doing

OK SURE WHY NOT!

/no
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

if it is b2p and or p2p they have more payment options then paypal and credithcard the i wil play it with you

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 38

Just bought it, installing it now. Used to play this years ago but forgot all my infos, and apprentely its not that easy to recover them again. The game was only 10 tho so it's a good deal for all the expansions and a free month.

What classes are you folks currently playing? Any certain classes you are looking for to fill a spot in that group?

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    if it is b2p and or p2p they have more payment options then paypal and credithcard the i wil play it with you
    Its P2P, and you can only pay with credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoped View Post
    Just bought it, installing it now. Used to play this years ago but forgot all my infos, and apprentely its not that easy to recover them again. The game was only 10 tho so it's a good deal for all the expansions and a free month.

What classes are you folks currently playing? Any certain classes you are looking for to fill a spot in that group?
    Im going as a Black Mage. And then into, archer.
    Last edited by sidimazz; 07-25-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Zilo

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 38

I'll probably start up a Monk then, havent fully decided yet but its ither that or a White mage.

Banned Reputation: 113

Start in San d'Oria, it's the most populated (To my experience) city, and it's easiest to go around as well once you learn the way

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

if they got pay by phone then i'm in !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 56

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    if they got pay by phone then i'm in !
    They don't. Their payment options suck to be honest. 3d Secure Credit Cards only for most countries and Germany also gets direct bank payment as an option.
    Other than that they don't offer many options, Square Enix is pretty paranoid of fraud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast