Midgard Rp Chapter 1: War of the Clans

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 15

Default Midgard Rp Chapter 1: War of the Clans

OOC: Since I've always been so compelled about the great mythologic storys about Thor and all the other norse gods and so on I decided to make an Rp about it people that would like to join can just join when they want below will the character sheet be and the intro story of this chapter. (If the Rp goes well I will make another chapter.)

The year is 243 the gods of Midgard look over the world watching warriors fight in their honour. Three major clans are fighting eachother for glory, they all have their major deity but every village have their lesser deity. The Skarl Clan which worship Loki as their major deity seek to invoke ragnarok and destroy midgard and gain eternal life. The Jarlblood Clan which worship Odin as their major deity seek to prevent ragnarok and seek a place in Valhalla where their heroic deeds shall be sung over a thousand times again and again. And the Mjollnir Clan which worships Thor as their major deity, which only seek balance between the worlds and strike down Loki. Now it is time for you to choose whom to fight for! Whom do you serve?

Character Sheet:

Name:

Male/Female:

Clan:

Appearance:

Deity:

Bio:

Weapon Usage:

And here's my character:

Name: Vylka Skaldyr

Male/Female: Female

Clan: The Jarlblood Clan

Appearance: She wears bear fur coat on her at all times and a standard Valkyrie rainment. Her hair is white as snow and her skin pala as ice she's built up slim and strong with a round shield baring the insignia of Odin and a standard Valkyrie spear.

Deity: Odin.

Bio: Vylka was born in Valhalla a cold day when fenrir has been set loose by Loki when she was born Loki and infused her mother with the cold essence of Fenrir in an attempt to create an abomination of Fenrir in a Human form. However he only half succeded as Thor struck down Fenrir and trapped him in an Iceblock down in Hel. But Vylka was forever cursed by the cold essence of Fenrir chilling almost everything she touched. To prevent her from turning into a follower of Loki, Odin taught her the ways of the valkyrie, the female warriors of the cold north. When she was of age to take care of herself and was about to enter demi-godhood Loki cast her down onto Midgard with an amnesia making her only remember her name. She was found by the Jarlblood Clan now seeking to destroy Loki and prevent ragnarok.

Weapon Usage: Mostly spears and Round shields.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

(( sounds like a really cool idea but i think you should add to your description abit more e.g whats happening and what we are doing stuff like that anyway here my char sheet ))

Character Sheet:

Name: Ragnar Blackmane

Male/Female: Male

Clan: JarlBlood Clan

Appearance:

Deity: Odin

Bio: Ragnar is a Warrior born he has been Fighting the moment he could lift a sword for glory and honour so he could reach Valhalla and so his name can be sang all thorough out time

Weapon Usage: Axe and Round Shields

(( i will add more to my bio later cant think of anything to add right now :P ))

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 15

OOC: Thing is I'll give more description when we start I will see how many that joins first. BUt basicly The Skarl Clan tries to invoke ragnarok while Jarlblood attempts to prevent it fully destroying it in other words. And The Mjollnir seek alittle of both. They're neutral in other words.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

(( ahhh got ya! lol hope people join soon! i wanna spill me some skarl clan blood!! mwhaha ))

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(Mwahahaha)

Name: Rumiko Schuylser (Room-EE-co) (Sky-L-Sir)

Male/Female: female

Clan: skarl clan

Appearance: Rumiko stands at 5'3", she is short and can easily get to places faster and escape better. She has long red hair, and blazing blue eyes. She wears a fur coat made of dog fur, she wears a wolf fur skirt as well, and brown sandals.

Deity: Loki

Bio: Rumiko was born as a street rat, playing pranks all day and helping her parents in whatever task. She want naturally born to be a street rat, she was actually supposed to be a warrior, but her birth parents died, so she was given to a nice couple. Naturally Rumiko grew up as a trickster, playing pranks, then one day she was given the oppurtunity to train as a warrior. SHe took the chance and now is being trained under Master Schuylser. She now tries and help invoke ragnorok.

Weapon Usage: twin blades
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Name: Thorvald Mord

Male/Female: Male

Clan: Mjollnir

Appearance: Thorvald stands at 6 ft 4 and weighs around 240 Lbs of pure muscle.

Deity: Thor

Bio: Thorvald was born to Gunnar Mord, and was the middle child between brothers Vayyikra and Jarlim Mord. His father was a famed Viking Warrior and Chieftan, and began training his sons as soon as they could lift a weapon. Thorvald was the most skilled warrior of his brothers, whilst Vayyikra was a Master Archer, and they're brother Jarlim chose the path of Merchant, much to his fathers shame. When Thorvald came of age (16) by the laws of his clan, he took a small troop of warriors and set off on his first adventure, to fight in his first battle and return home with the spoils gained, and only then would he become a Man and a Warrior. When he returned, he brought with him a boatload of riches and was praised from then on by his people and was chosen as his Fathers successor.

Weapon Usage: Longsword and round shield, Throwing Axes.

(I hope everything is alright, lmk if i need to change something.)
    blessthefall ftw