Question about FF-11.

Hybrid View

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Question about FF-11.

Hey all, I've recently decided to consider getting Final Fantasy 11-online for my 360, but I have a few questions.
    First, is it p2p? I've searched google and different places but i just can't seem to find that piece of information of whether it's b2p or p2p.
    Second, is it dead? ~ I'd still play it if there's still dedicated players to the game.
    And third, I was wondering which expansion packs to get? do I have to get them all or just use one? It's a little confusing. =\

Any help is appreciated.
    thank you.

Banned Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaro View Post
    Hey all, I've recently decided to consider getting Final Fantasy 11-online for my 360, but I have a few questions.
    First, is it p2p? I've searched google and different places but i just can't seem to find that piece of information of whether it's b2p or p2p.
    Second, is it dead? ~ I'd still play it if there's still dedicated players to the game.
    And third, I was wondering which expansion packs to get? do I have to get them all or just use one? It's a little confusing. =\

Any help is appreciated.
    thank you.
    It is P2P and people said that the 360 version isnt too good so i advice you get a buddy key for hte PC and if you like it enough,then get it on the 360

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by matey View Post
    It is P2P and people said that the 360 version isnt too good so i advice you get a buddy key for hte PC and if you like it enough,then get it on the 360
    360 is just as good and the controlle's will be alot easier for you since you will have a controller. I'm currently playing it with a few people so if you decide to get it let me know. You can check the FFXI section for what server and such that were on.

Also, It's P2P but you will get your first month free. Since it's only 10 bucks you should try it. I'll definitly be subbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Sticks View Post
    F*ck, you guys want to play something together? Looking for an 4we5umz gr4f1x game. Also, who ever wants, let's go ahead and play Gamez Aion. It's a private server, yes, but playing just to see how Aion is, if satisfied, well, I'll buy it.

Lovez~...
    And who thought the forum name spoke for itself? xD

Xfire ID: MateriaCloud

Currently Playing
    Lost Saga IGN: Unknown
    League of Legends IGN: Liquidated

Waiting For
    FF14
    The old Republic

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103

It's dead on 360. And its P2P, you pay for a different fee aside from XBL and you spend how ever much so on the game.
    Give & Take

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by xDmonster View Post
    It's dead on 360.
    The game is playable on 4 different platforms and each of those platforms all play together. How could it be dead on the 360?

If you have not purchased the game yet I recommend trying to find it for the 360 and if you later want to venture on the PC find a torrent with the discs and then you can use the same account on whatever platform you choose. if you do choose the PC route you'll have to change a few simple registry keys to get the graphics to an acceptable level. The 360's GFX are 1080p but not superior to the PC's after registry tweaks. The PC will be more optimized in laggy situations though. I say buy it on the 360 because you can get the game with all of it's expansions for much cheaper than you could on the PC. Check out Frys Electronics if you have one near you or buy online. Good luck.

As far as it being dead I haven't played in some time, but they have made it easy to group with others higher level than you now and there's plenty of stuff to boost your leveling speed and income.

Have fun. Hopefully they open up the beta of FFXIV soon so more users can see how neat it is.
    Currently Dabbling in: a Beta
    Next in the Chamber: Final Fantasy XIV CE
    Playing Semi-Religously: N/A
    Recently Retired: N/A

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Just an FYI, you can play FFXI on XBL with just a silver account, so you don't actually have to be paying for XBL and paying for FFXI. And if you are gonna get it on 360, then buy a USB keyboard as well. Otherwise you won't be able to talk to anyone proficiently.
    Currently playing: Minecraft.
    So addicted to that game.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Get pc version, and use a wired X360 controller on pc, like i do

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 44

Hook a keyboard up to your 360 and it's just as good as playing on a computer...

Quote Originally Posted by xDmonster View Post
    It's dead on 360. And its P2P, you pay for a different fee aside from XBL and you spend how ever much so on the game.
    BTW, all the servers are linked together. PC, 360, and Playstation all play with eachother. Just sayin'. And if he played it on PC, he'd be paying for both either way.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Thanks guys, The game is like 21$ at bestbuy and it comes with the first 3 expansions except for Wings of the Goddess, thing is, it's used so it probly wont come w/ free 30 day sub T-T but i can still pay for it nonetheless.
    I'd see no difference if I was playing on my 360, Pc, and w/e else it's on cause it's the same experience. I just need to look into it more so that I understand some of the content, lol. I don't want to spend my first month figuring out the basics when I could look it up. =P

Banned Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaro View Post
    Thanks guys, The game is like 21$ at bestbuy and it comes with the first 3 expansions except for Wings of the Goddess, thing is, it's used so it probly wont come w/ free 30 day sub T-T but i can still pay for it nonetheless.
    I'd see no difference if I was playing on my 360, Pc, and w/e else it's on cause it's the same experience. I just need to look into it more so that I understand some of the content, lol. I don't want to spend my first month figuring out the basics when I could look it up. =P
    Look up some videos on youtubee of 360 and google some stuff

it is your best bet,but idk

it might be dead for the 360