sorcerer's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 11

Default sorcerer's

(NO this is not based off that one movie called sorcerers apprentice, it is something I just randomly made up because I was tired of the vampire/werwolf thing that has been overrunning onrpg lately, it feels like a twilight movie, a very bad one, though all of them are bad)

When I was little my grandmother told me a marvelous story about her childhood. And how she was the apprentice to a great sorcerer named Zera. She told me that when Zera died she was aloud to take all of Zera's magic, not just the small bits that she had, but she declined. Now she only does small things, making small bits of magic to entertain the children who have been chosen to receive the title of sorcerers apprentice.

She told me that one day on my sixteenth birthday I would meet my Sorcerer, be it a he or a she. I was so excited, I wished that day would come sooner. Now it is three days before my birthday, and I have no idea who my sorcerer will be. Or how I will meet Him/Her, I jsut know that once me and the other kids start learning magic, everything will be alright.

What i didnt know was that our kind is being threatened. Dragons, the name for certain people who took all thier sorcerers powers are now trying to kill all the sorcerers and thier apprentices, why? Because when you kill a sorcerer you gain thier powers. Now that threat is close to us. What should we do?!

rules:
    ehh, basic Onrpg rules apply here
    only 2 characters per person
    i dont requaire much, but make it moderatly long, i dont mind one liners, because im trying to be more layed back then a few other people.
    im a bad speller, blame my first grade teacher for never teaching me how to spell correctly, so I dont care much about spelling.
    Sorcerer apprentices have to be sixteen or older.
    sorcerers are any age.

name:
    apperance:
    personality:
    powers: (anything you cna imagine)
    history:

my sheets:

name:Blake dukes
    apperance: Blake is about 6'4" tall, and is very muscular, he weighs around 170 LBs, wich is sort of normal for his hight and mucle weight. He has tanned skin, unlike his little sister and dark green eyes. His hair is long, yet choppy and black, he mostly wears a black hat, black tee shirt, and a pair of normal jeans.
    personality: Blake is nice to most people. He hates hurting people and will love you till the end. He is very nice to his friends, and is an al aorund nice guy.
    powers: fire manipulation- can control fire. object contorlment- he can control anything he wishes to. mind reading- i think you cna figure this one out.
    history: Blake was born in a household with seven kids, his sister Brandy and him were the only two chosen to become sorcerer apprentices.

name: Brandy dukes
    apperance: Brandy has long black hair that falls into ringlets and frames her oval shaped face. She has very pale white skin and bright blue green eyes. She is about 5'2" wich isnt a normal hight for her, considering all her siblings, including her ten year old sister tower above her. She wears a small bow in her hair, a pair of lace up arm gloves, boots, a pair of tripp shorts, and a plain black shirt.
    personality: will come out in story
    powers: mirror reflection-she can travel through mirrors and shadows, using her small amount of apprentice powers. Sound wave- She cna change the sounds in the air, she can even make a sound so highpitched that it can make your ears bleed. water manipulation- she can control water.
    history: same as blake
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-28-2010 at 03:08 AM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

42 Reputation: 19

((Hey Bleed. I would love to join this RP but sun. I am disappearing into the mountains so I wouldn't be able to post. Sorry but I'll at least give you some rep.))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

(i dont suppose i could be the sorcerer... with your chick as my apprentice? ive got a trick up my sleeve ^_^ for the age)

name: Michel (mike) Brown
    apperance: Tall, about 6'6, with pale green eyes
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...oy_011616_.jpg
    personality: very witheld, hardly talks unless he is teaching but he will without hesitation kill, if he is protecting his or some one he trusts.
    powers:
    Shape shifting- he can change his form to anything he wants but his eyes will always stay the same.
    Fire Control- he can control fire
    Teliportation- he can teliport to any where he can see or has been
    Minor Mind reading- he can read peoples mind, but when he does he has to consintrate and the action lets other sorcerer's know of his atempt.
    history: Born and raised alone. he worked his butt off to become a sorcorer's apprentice and when he did, he quickly mastered his power and worked his way up in three years to become a sorcorer himself, and take on an apprentice.
    Last edited by angel1234; 07-28-2010 at 11:46 PM.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

(ehhh go ahead and be my sorcerer if you want)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

Name: Fown Nwof
    Appearance: ( This )
    Personality: Is rather up-beat about many things as he is still a child.....But he does have this eerie feeling.
    Powers: Fountain of Immortality: His blood has the power to bestow abilities that can make you immortal. This makes him a target.
    Bestial Control: Allows him to summon several animals to be his familiars
    Shadowland Gateway: This allows him to transport into the shadow land and back out again, Allowing for travel un-noticed.
    History: He has not much of a known history, But the most noticeable thing, Is he is perhaps the youngest sorcerer known, Aswell because of his blood, Is a prime target for killing.

( Could Blake be my apprentice since ya know, Angel took the other one :> It as well creates a separation between Blake and Brandy)
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

(go ahead!)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Harry returns to the Wizard world and gets used to everyone knowing who he is. He begins to learn about his past and starts his training as a wizard. He searches for the Sorcerers Stone. One death in the "present" (Professor Quirrel) and 2 deaths in the past (Hagrid tells Harry about when Voldemort was "in power" and kills his parents, making him the Boy Who Lived). Quirrel dies when Harry touches him(because Voldemort cant be touched by harry-isnt truly alive yet)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name: Urani
    Appearance: Mostly wears a vest and a rolled up dirtied jeans. Basic boots, and a headband. ((She wears weird things because her personality is weird.))
    Personality: Can be feisty and try to be a hero sometimes, but is sweet at other times. A little weird when it comes to friends, because she usually likes to make friends with animals.
    Powers: Fright. Can manipulate certain objects and living creatures and grotesque and disturbing images, reflecting people's childhood. She has a dark past and can have trouble controlling these.
    History: Living in what was a good as torn down slums, she lived with her father and two brothers. Her mother was killed by a gang who ravaged for food and shelter. My brothers and father were not nice guys... ((You will learn more about it later.))

((Do we HAVE to have two characters? Seems kinda overwhelming for me. I'm willing to be anybodies apprentice. Hit me up if you will. ))

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 12

Name:Morpheus
    Appearance:Tall wears A black Trench Coat and a Black Shirt And Black Pants He has multiple Scars and burns around his body Carries a Large Sword
    Personality:Shy kind of a loner Loves reading books
    Powers:Fire and complete mind control without detection He also is very Adept in Swordfighting
    History:Morpheus Grew up a orphan when he was a child he burned his self with his own magic and got burns to his body the fire led morpheus to be locked away He met a guy in jail who taught him how to control his powers And taught him Swordfighting And one day They broke outta jail the man was later killed by a guard and said to morpheus you will meet somebody in the comeing days who will teach you more of your powers and the man died which Set Morpheus on a rage He set Fire to the whole Jail and walked away To find this man

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

( Little did Morpheus know this man was actually...A BOY! Lol, If you want, I will take you both in as my apprentice, Btw, We have enough players, Lets start this Also, No, It is not a requirement that you have two characters
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast