A game a little similar to Wonderland Online

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default A game a little similar to Wonderland Online

I haven't played the game. I just saw a video clip of it today and some picture but Wonderland Online had some cool things for it. So far I only saw you able to fish and the housing systems is ridiculously customizable. I really like that and thought it was cool to be able and show off to all your friends. So is there any games similar to it but with like better graphics? That's what kind of turn me off is because of the outdated look it had and the fact that you only choose characters. You don't get to make them how you want them to look. The game I'm looking for doesn't have to be turn base. It could be any as long if there is a lot of activities you could do in it like fishing, hunting, farming, whatever. And a good housing system would be nice with good customizable characters.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Most games provide the opportunity to fish and gather and craft but do not provide the opportunity to make furniture like WLO does.

WLO is a great game but IGG is a greedy monster.

But hm I suggest you try Dream of Mirror Online. Oh and I think Runescape has ok crafting.

She knows how to party.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

If you want a turn-based game with a good housing system, then Atlantica Online is for you. You just have to wait for a few days or weeks before the housing system is released. Also, they're gonna be releasing the new "Troy".

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Groteske
    Really? I want to try it too but is it that bad? Do I have to end up paying so much just to do everything and enjoy it? Well maybe I'll give it a try someday and see if it's worth playing. I wanted to try Dreams of Mirror online myself before but I just thought that maybe my laptop won't be able to handle it because of the 3D look. But trying won't hurt.

uhjpae
    I saw Atlantica Online a while ago and I was interested in their battle system. It reminded me of console RPGs. And wasn't it rank as one of the best in its genre too? I think I read something like that before. But same as above. I just thought maybe my laptop couldn't handle it. Maybe I'll give that game a try.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Quote Originally Posted by XTigerBite86 View Post
    Groteske
    Really? I want to try it too but is it that bad? Do I have to end up paying so much just to do everything and enjoy it? Well maybe I'll give it a try someday and see if it's worth playing. I wanted to try Dreams of Mirror online myself before but I just thought that maybe my laptop won't be able to handle it because of the 3D look. But trying won't hurt.
    Well IGG has terrible spend events were you spend 100+ dollars and get stupid rare shit in their games as well as the grind is bad but the game is playable slowly with friends and with an e remote from the item mall for like 2 dollars or less. Also you can afk lvl so getting like 1-2 lvls a day isnt too bad.

Concerning playing DOMO on a laptop I have played DOMO on a Laptop before and it is doable but you will have to turn a lot of shit on low and also there is a feature that allow you to hide people and things that is very helpful.

She knows how to party.