X-Shift Online New Website

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 0

Default X-Shift Online New Website

Evening everyone!

I wanted to jump in here and say hello, and let this great community know that our new website is up! http://www.xshiftonline.com/

X-Shift really began here, and I hope to have some of our old friends (and new) become part of its community.

We're wrapping up pre-production, while we finish some issues on the business end of things. The images in our gallery are only concept work at the moment, but we'll have some new work up soon.

Once we open the forums back up, I hope to see many of you there! Also, check out our Facebook page! I tend to rant a bit more there than the site.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/X-Shif...e/119100342848
    "Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats."
    ~ Howard Aiken

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

Sup Khanny. Long time no see. It's like you make an annual visit then drop off the face of the earth .

Nice to see X-Shift's still going; I think I might sign up for your forum this time (when it's up). Nice site, btw. Looks very sexy.
    THIS MA SIGNATURE

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 0

Eriond! Yeah, sorry. Things get hectic when business gets mixed in. I'll try to be more regular here, promise

Good to see you're still around. Lookin forward to seeing you on our site!
    "Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will have to ram it down their throats."
    ~ Howard Aiken