Remember that time when...

Hybrid View

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Remember that time when...

Okay, so I might not remember all the fond memories or traumatic experiences that you had playing this game, but we've all had 'em. So, let's share the laughs (or tears) we had playing this game as we reminisce. Start off with a brief "I remember when..." and let's see where this goes.

ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELL THE MAN'S NAME.

Currently Playing:
    Heroes of Newerth
    League of Legends
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    DC Universe Online

Waiting for:
    Black Desert Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter
    Dota2
    and some other games.
    ...and a girlfriend.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

I had a pure str char before the black items patch which introduced needing attack to wield higher grade weps. I unequipped my rune long for a black long and couldn't put my rune back on

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

When i just started the game, some guy came up to me and said that if i attacked the unicorn and died, it would double my coins. i fell for it and he looted all my items
    but i guess its not too bad since i didnt have great items or anything..

I remember when I had a green h'ween mask when they were 10m, then sold mine a month before they raised over 100m...

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfiend View Post
    I remember when I had a green h'ween mask when they were 10m, then sold mine a month before they raised over 100m...
    Similar thing happened to me and my Santa hat.

League of Legends
    [Primary] NA Server - Shadud
    [Secondary] EU West Server - Shadud

I was playing when you could pk anywhere in classic, cracker drops, I was there, mask drops, I was there. Most annoying thing to me was getting 99hp in classic for there to be a 6 hour rollback, that pissed me off.

MSN - E@GoodbyeInter.net |MY VERSION OF RUNESCAPE, ITS EPICALLY CODED!
    Real Runescape Classic (Level 119) Reitired 06

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

When I first started playing I died to a Goblin. Because of that, I was terrified on Goblins.

As such, I trained my STR to 47 kicking the rats (the tiny 1hp ones) at the Lumbridge castle. After that, I finally had the courage to kill Goblins.

Games were so much more enjoyable and less competitive back then...... *sigh*
    BLEH

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I started playing back in 2002... Man those days were fun I've quit alot of times but finnaly ended up quitting in 2008 because i got permantley banned. Only made is to 122 haha :P

Runescape one was amazing, and destroyed my real life but i had the best childhood ever on that game. Old School Peekaying <3

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 15

I remember when back in Runescape 1....yes classic as many of you know it now it was like the wild west. OH how fun it was and back then I was 9 or 10 and computers were huge and crappy. I spent days playing it and loved it. Banks had doors and I remember the first days people began to close them on people which is why you can no longer close the bank doors. "Sorry sir banks closed!" *Slams the door in your face every time you open it*. Then maybe once a month you would be hacked and I found it funny how the hackers just leave your name alone and just take your items. I was hacked maybe 3 times in my total career and they were all during runescape classic. I was scamed alot because I was a idiot fool who followed people into the woods and then five other kids would fly from out of nowhere and then I would flip shit because I knew that would happen. Runescape classic was the time when I met my best friend who no longer plays I just walked up to him and asked him if he wanted to be friends and boom he said sure. ever sense I was 9 I had him on my friends list now i'm 18 and one day I just wish I would log on and then boom he would be on. Hahaha then drops parties now those were the good times. I remember walking around the map twice getting people to follow you or the leader then meeting up at the old musem upstairs by the bear :O oh that old epic bear! Ahahaha and don't forget those sleeping bags and beds those were a pain in the butt but I got use to it.

Now many of you would be like oh that sucks! Well no it didn't it was the game and I loved it. I don't know why no matter how many times I got scamed or hacked or killed in the wildy I just came back and I said I was going to be the best! It just drove me and I just loved it. Broke my heart the day they stopped free trade etc. I still use the same name from runescape classic nickya1 had him my entire life oh how you were stolen from me twice :O and for a year I had to fight the staff to give over the password to me. Oh boy the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    When i just started the game, some guy came up to me and said that if i attacked the unicorn and died, it would double my coins. i fell for it and he looted all my items
    but i guess its not too bad since i didnt have great items or anything..
    But see that's something I would look back to and laugh about like I just did LOL!
    Last edited by nickya1; 01-10-2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Currently Beta Testing

NOTHING

If you have any questions you want to ask about these games I would be more than happy to help you answer the question.