Project Genetic-Anima

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

Default Project Genetic-Anima

"The year, Is 2973...The Republic....Has united the entire world...They turned 1/3 of the entire human race, Into....Hybrids....Half Human, Half Animal....They called it, Project Genetic-Anima. I am one of them.....Yakito, The wolf. I write in this journal to pass it on...Hopeful that the people who read this learn from our mistakes and fix it." -Yakito "The Wolf's" Journal, September 11 2973.

During the early 2230's America's fuel source had gone dry, Several Corporations had been shut down from lack of oil. But most got away with their money, Flying to different parts of the world. Free Enterprise had destroyed America's economy, So in the late 2250's a vote passed stating that America was now under the control of the corporation Gen-Comp. For over two hundred years, Gen-Comp had supplied the entire USA With power, By sacrificing 3 states to build massive solar panels. Secretly, They had also been running genetic experiments on people and animals aswell plants. They had come out with Project Genetic-Anima, Which takes the DNA of an animal and forms it with that of a Human. Forming a Hybrid, These were considered several years after, A failed project and cast into society as a race of homeless bums. During this, A wolf, A Cat, A Turtle, and a Racoon had all banded together to form, The Brown Coats. Several people had joined the browncoats, Then in the year 2970, War broke out between the two factions.

It is now the year 3000, The war still rages on, Who will you be....The technologically advanced Republic. All humans who fight any Anima that moves? Or the Brown-Coats, A primitive in technology force, But is strong when in masses.

You decide ( Put this at the bottom of your Char Sheet if you read it all.)

Name:

Faction:

Bio:

Appearance:

Anima: ( If your a brown coat)

Weapons: (Guerilla if your a brown coat, Very high in Tech if your a Republic)

Brown Coats ranks:
    Leader: ( 1 )
    Co-Leader: ( 1 )
    Assassin: ( 2 )
    Demolition: ( 2 )
    Marksman: Sicura, Empty Spot
    Soldier: ( 3 Avaliable)

Republic:
    CEO: ( 1 )
    Chairman: ( 2 )
    Soldier: ( 3 )
    Sniper: ( 2 )
    Demolitian: ( 2 )
    Splinter Cell: ( 1 )
    Last edited by conmon; 07-29-2010 at 10:11 PM.
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Marksman, and considering this is 3000, would 'primitive' be like modern weaponry, or what?
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

42 Reputation: 19

((Man I would love to join this but Im going to be disappearing into the mountains for two weeks so I can't but I think I might make a Charrie any way just for the hell of it, and if it is still going when I get back I will post.))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

+Anima? Nice inspiration.

Name: Sicura Freeloader(Sicura is italian for Safe, and yay for people who make up their own names!)

Faction: Brown-Coats.

Bio: She can't remember anything behind the age of twelve, where she seemed to get a complete and total mind wipe. After that, she lived as a super-bum, using a pair of Nihonto that she had woke up with to protect herself, until she was nearly killed off by the Republic. The Brown-Coats saved her, and she joined them at the very young age of thirteen. Since then, she has been teaching herself how to use a gun. Eventually, she recieved the title of Marksmen, despite her truly lazy attitude.

Appearance:

Anima: Panther, though most people mock her as being a Black Cat, which is reinforced by her tendancy to have bad things happen around her.

Weapons: SVD Dragunov sniper rifle - 7.62x54mm R

Steyr TMP 9mm x 19

Pair of Nihonto Suguta Tantō Moroha.

You Decide.
    Last edited by Baka_Inu_Kami; 07-29-2010 at 10:27 PM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

( I don't mean sticks and stones primitive, But, Think, Guerilla Warfare, I'll edit it. Also, +Anima didn't inspire me....Was my own idea, But, Shortly after my first one Genetic-Anima, It died because of bad spelling and lack of a good story, I figured out +Anime was there)
    Last edited by conmon; 07-29-2010 at 10:10 PM.
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

Alright, got weapons and made a small edit to my sheet to give a half-assed explanation of how she has two japanese swords.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

((Care of i join bleed?)
    Last edited by TKkira; 07-29-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/