Lyle House

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Lyle House

(My co-host is bleed_it_out, listen to her. I will not participate in this directly, but I will play the roles of, doctors, nurses, teachers, ect.also, if you wish to play as the werewolf, would you PM first, I want to go over a few things, and we need to set some things up))

((This is based off of "The Summoning" and "The Awakening" by Kelly Armstrong, I just thought it was a good book. If you have actually read the books, then you'll understand much better, but I'll try to explain the situation as well as possible.))

so heres the idea:

Your character is at Lyle House because they are sort of... Special? They have unexplained powers, people say they're diagnosed with schizophrenia or something. Labels. Ugh.

Lyle House is a house for 'crazy' kids, they're given medication to make them, 'better' and they basically go on with life, 'normally', some of these kids leave and never find out they actually aren't crazy, but what if they find out about their powers and actually work with them? And what if Lyle House isn't as innocent as you think it is?

The kids who dont get better though, are shipped off, and are never seen again.

roles: (they will say male or female, this is because it is based exactly off the book, and these certain roles were either male or female, so deal with it)
    werewolf (male):
    sorcerer (male):
    witch (female):
    Necromancer (female): Bleed_it_out22
    Agito half demon (anygender):
    Half fire demon (any gender):

Explainations:
    They enhanced your supernatural abbilities, but you dont find out what you are untill puberty, after that they ship you off to lyle house and label you with a mental illness, None of the kids know what they are, they only believe that the mental illness is what they really have, so they end up having to take pills and stuff.

Only two characters will know about what they are: The werewolf, and the sorcerer.

"rehabilitated" Is the term used for the patients at Lyle house who were succsesfully modified, and thier powers are eaisier to contorl. "failed" subjects, are kids with powers so strong that they were sent to a hospital, and after that, no one sees them ever again.

Werewolf character: CANNOT turn into a werewolf yet!! the doctors modified him so that he wouldnt be able to turn into a werewolf for a long time. But he still has-smell-strenght-hearing-and wolf instincts.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!!

and that is all.

ONTO the Races:
    Werewolf: Half human Half wolf. Though this wolf will not be able to turn into a wolf yet (PM if your the wolf and we will work out the date of your full change) Every so often (not just on full moons) He will partially change, but become human again (will discuss in PM if you havnt read the books) He still has the hearing, smelling, and strenght of a wolf, along with the wolflike instincts. OH AND!!! Attention, werwolfs arnt deformed two leg walkers, they are actual wolves! wolves! nothing but a wolf ok.

sorcerer: Small amount of power, knockback spells are easiest, along with fogging spells, and binding spells. (need more info? PM me)

witch: The witch is out of control, flaming spells, binding spells, knockback spells. Everything, witches are harder to control. (need more info? PM me)

Necromancer: She can see ghosts, and spirit residual. Ghosts seem to go to her for help, though she is afraid of them. For normal necromancers it takes years of practice and a ritual to raise the dead. But for her it only takes concentration. She can choose to speak to ghosts if she wants to, but sometimes she can accidently summon a spirit back into its body.

Agito half demon: Agito means telekenisis, but for someone who dosent know about telekineses that usually means they will think its a poltergeist. Once angry an Agito can throw stuff around without even knowing it.

half fire demon: Basicly the same as an agito, but with fire, they are naturally attracted to fire, and can control it, but mostly if they dont know what they are, then they cant control anything.

(( you dont exactly have to be like this, but I would prefer you stay along the lines of this, dont make a witch who is eisily controlled, dont make a werwolf who can change naturally, and dont make the fire demon an all powerful being))

Now for rules:
    No godmodding
    No killing
    Must have a real mental illness prescribed, for example a necromancer would be schizophrenic, and the fire demon would probably be diagnosed with pyromania.

None of these mental illnesses are real, they are just something so that the doctors can keep control of you powers.

I want the sorcerer-werewolf to have been there for more than two years
    I dont care about the necromancer or the witch.
    The half demons should have been there fro atleast a month.

If you want me to change the rules than PM your idea

I want descriptive posts.

Your posts dont neccasarily have to be long, just descriptive, I will accept one paragraph at the minimum (5-8 sentances)

These rules will be enforeced.

character sheets:

Name: (Full)
    Picture goes here. (No anime.)
    Personality:
    Appearance: Description
    Bio:
    Diagnosed with: Schizophrenia, etc...
    Other: Anything I missed?

(NOW GO MY MINIONS! MAKE SHEETS!)
    Last edited by dellacraven33; 07-31-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    You know Della, you make me want to cry, laugh, and beat the crap out of you at the same time ---Damien Vasquez

Yeah she has that effect on people ---Destrey Craven

Shut up you idiots! ----Della Laren.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Name: Tylee Danette Mathers

Personality: Tylee is a pretty crazy girl. She loves movies and anything to do with bones.
    Some of the most commonly heard phrases from this girl are movie phrases She loves movies more than anything though. The wind around her is oddly filled with life and scents, and she's pretty weird too, I guess.

She's a movie junkie, and she always has something playing, and if you aren't good with horror movies I would just suggest getting a new room mate if you get paired with her. Be prepared to be attacked by posters of bands and what not if you come into her room, they all vary from Cinema Bizarre, Scooter, Cascada, and O-Zone posters and more, but you should expect lots of techno, trance, dance, and electronic music playing. She also loves horror movies and stuff like that, she has a vast collection of stuffed animals and likes to make kandi as well as finger-knit neon yarn and tie it into a bracelet, anklet, or necklace. With her you should expect lots of movies, calmness, weirdness, and sometimes she can be pretty serious.

Role: necromancer

Appearance: Tylee stands at about 5'3" she has long messy scarlet red hair that reaches just below her shoulders and frames most of her oval shaped face. She has Pale peach colored skin, dark emrald green eyes,a thin figure, she weighs only 110 pounds. She wears slightly thick eyeliner, and dark blue eyeshadow. She dresses mostly in light colors that go good with her hair, such as orange, white, yellow, ect. She can mostly be found wearing her favorite orange top, with yellow shirt underneath, a pair of plain khaki pants, and a pair of orange converse.
    Bio: When she was seven her mother died in a fatal accident. Her father, who was basicly a very busy traveler, didnt know what to do with her. Her aunt offered to take her, but her father denied, so she now lives alone in a big condo, with her maid natasha. She goes to school like any normal girl, though she goes to an art school. Where she is studying to be a director or an actor. One day while her taxi man was driving her around she saw a kid step into the road. She screamed, the taxi driver stopped, but the kid was no where to be seen. Later that day during school she saw another person. This time a janator. Thinking she had gotten in trouble she walked to the janator when he called for her. Then she realized half of his face was gone. She scremaed and ran, passed all the classrooms, and up the stairs. She ran into a classroom, where she then proceeded to be attacked by the ghost. Now today is her first day at Lyle house, shes been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and shes sharing a room with a someone who thinks they have a poltergeist.

Diagnosed with: Schizophrenia
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(I will make my CS later but can you reserve the half Fire Demon for me?)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

(alrighty, im co-gm so its reserved, Della cant argue because if she did then I would kill her)

werewolf (male): Conmon
    sorcerer (male):
    witch (female):
    Necromancer (female): Bleed_it_out22
    Agito half demon (male): penitent soul
    Half fire demon (any gender): reserved

Nurses: (all played by della)
    Mrs. Van Dop-week nurse
    Mrs. Talbot - week nurse
    Mrs. nurse (forgot her name-Della will tell me later though)----weekend nurse
    counslor:
    Mr. Davidoff
    counslor schedule:
    Monday-Tylee from 1:00-2:00 Rowan from 2:00-3:00 Castiel from 3:00-4:00
    fridays- Rowan from 11:00 to 12:00 tylee fom 12:00 to 1:00 Castiel from 1:00 to 2:00
    Teahcers:
    Mrs.talbot-nurse and teacher, teacher for Rowan and Tylee
    Mrs van dop- nurse and teacher for Castiel and (whoever jarhead is going to be)
    (alright, I tried to mix it up the best I could, if you have complaints then tell me)
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 08-02-2010 at 03:17 AM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Name: Castiel 'Cas' Lockhart

Personality: Cas is very flirty and outgoing, as well as competitive and is always getting into trouble. Cas has a short temper, and when he is angry, things and people have been known to disappear for good. He is also Mischevious and funloving.

Cas is into all kinds of things, but his biggest interests are music, mostly bands like blessthefall and Escape The Fate, Working Out, Skateboarding and Videogames.

Role: Agito Half Demon

Appearance: Cas stands at about 6 ft 1, and weighs around 180 Lbs. His body is slightly muscular and toned.

Bio: Cas grew up living a semi normal life, his father was in a band and was constantly traveling, so Cas hardly ever saw him, and his Mother was a drunk and a huge party girl, so he didn't ever get much from her either. He was never very popular in school because people thought he was weird due to his abnormal mood swings and his style and lifestyle, which led to him getting into and winning an almost uncountable number of fights. One day, when he was headed to class after being called into the Principals office, he was confronted by a group of kids who started to threaten him, and when he fought back, the water fountain in the hallway broke off from the wall and barreled into two of the attackers, killing them both instantly. First he was sent to juvy for a few months, and then he was transferred to lyle house.

Diagnosed with: Psychosis

(Is this alright?)
    blessthefall ftw

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

Name: Rowan "Sharptooth" Foral

Personality: Grouchy and snappy, Aswell proves to be completely random at times
    Role: Werewolf
    Appearance: He stands about 6'1 or 6'2 and weighs about 136
    Bio: At a young age, When his parents were driving to the Airport to leave France from their vacation, A car had swerved after nearly hitting a dear and smashed into the car, The about 5 Year old Rowan layed in the forest next to his burning car where his parents had died, Shortly after he had walked curiously into a cave where most of his history remains unknown, One day, When to hikers had come across him now at the age of 12, He had been thought to be crazy and was sent to Lyle House to Re-cooperate into society.
    Diagnosed with: Personality Disorder
    Other: Nope
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

(Alrighty!! Hurry up and make your sheet jarhead. Then all we will nee dis the sorcerer and the witch, but we can start for now, and dont forget conmon, you cant exactly change into a werewolf yet, and you know what you are, but keep that secret to yourself)

(Alrighty!! Hurry up and make your sheet jarhead. Then all we will nee dis the sorcerer and the witch, but we can start for now, and dont forget conmon, you cant exactly change into a werewolf yet, and you know what you are, but keep that secret to yourself)

Tylee Blinked, staring up at a moving ceiling. Ir was she moving. She couldnt tell. She held ehr breath and waited for her pounding headache to stop. She couldnt remember much, except she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and wa snow in Lyle house. She winced as she stood up. The room was like a dorm. There was dull, blue walls, and matching beds, only one hadnt been touched. She assumed that she had a roomate, but didnt really know. SH elooked at the clock, to see a note taped to it.
    "breakfast, 9:00, dont be late"
    She looked at the clock. Nine O'clock exactly. She grabbed her cloths and put them on. A plain yellow shirt and orange hoodie over it, along with her white khaki's. She rushed downstairs, following the small arrows on the walls that pointed to places. She was trying to find the dining room.

Tylee eventually found it and sighed. She got into the food line and got her food. They also gave her a pill. Forced her to take it, then let her sit at the only table in the dining room. She stared around. Walls, same as the room, chairs were fold out chairs. She sighed. Where was everybody. She looked down at her food. It all looked terrible. There was no meat, only veggies, and eggs, though you could consider an Egg to be meat. There were carrots, celary, eww. She swept the red hair from her face and shoveled some eggs into her mouth.
    "ewwwww"
    She said as she spit the eggs back out. Well that was very attractive, im glad no one saw this...... She shook out the feeling of naseu and forced herself to eat. The pill she was forced to take was not much better, she had to swallow it dry, and water did nothing to help the terrible taste that was now in her mouth.

Tylee cursed, if only she hadnt seen that ghost. If only she wasnt diagnosed with schizophrenia. Tylee stopped herself from thinking these thoughts and sighed. It was stupid to dwell on the past. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad living in a nuthouse. She sighed, trying to remember exact details of how she got here, but failing. Still wondering where evrybody was. She looked at her wrist watch, and realized she was ten minutes early. Great. Now I have to reset the room clock. She sighed. Trying to post pone eating her veggies. Looking around, taking in every detail with her eyes. Trying to process how it is this was a home for crazy kids. It actually looked quite, decent, except for teh foldy chairs and gray walls. The rest seemed like home.

ROOMATE LIST: jarhead4life-witch, Conmon-sorcerer Bleed_it_out22-penitent soul (ehh, its co-ed, oh well, blame della, she mad eit co-ed)
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 08-02-2010 at 04:26 AM.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(Sorry it took so long, I was helping a friend move)

Name: Jeff "Pyro" Stevens
    Picture goes here.
    Personality: He is nice and flirty to some people, but when he hates someone, he really hates them.
    Role: Half fire demon
    Appearance: He is about 6'1 and really skinny. He wheres a black jacket over a dark grey shirt and black baggy jeans. He has dirty blonde hair. Basically the face looks like the picture.
    Bio: Jeff lived a pretty normal life up until a few years ago. He had a family, he was popular at school. One day he was walking home from school and hitched a ride from some friends to get home. The car was found miles down the road, on fire, with the bodies scorched. He has been on the run most of the time since, until recently.
    Diagnosed with: Pyromania
    Other:nope
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 08-08-2010 at 03:08 AM.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Cas slammed his hand down on his alarm clock as soon as it had screeched it's first annoying note, nearly breaking it before throwing the covers off of his slim form, and standing up. With a sigh he threw on a pair of black skinny jeans overtop his boxers, a tight fitting blessthefall shirt and a brand new pair of black VANS skate shoes before spraying on some chocolate Axe and heading downstairs to the dining hall. Before he opened the doors, he fixed his hair which he realized was still messed up from his long sleep. Once he was satisfied it was presentable, he took a deep breath and walked through the doors and into the cafeteria.

He was met by an odd mixture of smells that he knew as soon as they hit his nostrils he didn't like, and a red head sitting at a table alone, and a nurse who led him to her table, sat him down, and gave him his pill and food, which he pushed away at first sight, deciding he wasn't hungry. The pill, however, had to be taken, and the nurse didn't leave until he swallowed it, and winced as his taste buds met the pills flavor with revolting agony. Satisfied, the nurse walked away to deal with others who had just then begun filing into the cafeteria. Deciding it might not be a good idea to open his mouth right then, he decided to start eating the disgusting meal, staring at the girl the entire time, and unknowingly looking like an idiot.
    blessthefall ftw

(alright its good, just a few details need to be added.
    1. the picture dosnt work
    2. (this is just a reminder, and its not just for you its for everyone-you dont know what you are.
    3. nvm.
    Now you can start posting, since those are just small errors, and two were basicly just reminders.)

Tylee looked up as a guy sat down at her table. She looked at him seening he was looking at her. She rolled her eyes and went back to eating. But one question was nagging her. Who was her roomate, the nurses had said someone was her roomate.
    "Im Tylee, could you stop staring, its kinda creeping me out"
    She said in the most bordest voice she could muster.
    "anywyas, you seen like youve been here....a while, would you happen to know who my roomate is?"
    She said in a tired voice. She had woken up way too early for her likings.
    "im in the incredible dull gray room at the top of the stairs"
    She ate another bite of the gross food, waiting for the answer to ehr questions. She wiped a peice of red hair from her eyes and looked at him with a questioning gaze. This guy didnt look crazy, but neither did she, or atleast she didnt think she did. Tylee shuddered, if I can be schizophrenic and normal, then this guy could be worse.

(again! Penitant soul-bleed_it_out22 Roomates, jarhead4life-witch roomates, Conmon-sorcerer, roomates)
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 08-03-2010 at 04:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast