Lyle House

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Cas laughed when she asked him to stop staring, and did so, shifting his gaze to the strange scrabble of people that were now sitting down at all the empty tables. When she asked him who her roommate was, he just shrugged, but when she explained the room his eyes lit up and he nodded. "Yea, well, if i remember my room correctly, then it would seem that i am your roommate." He said with a sheepish grin before taking another bite of the horrendously disgusting heap that could barely be considered food that sat in front of him.
    blessthefall ftw

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You can talk to your mom about it, and tell her that you love her but you really want to live with your dad. Best thing to do is sit down and write out the pros and cons of living with your dad and the same for your mom, so when you DO talk to her about it you have your thoughts together. It's not gonna be easy for her but, be as adult as possible and talk to her. At 13 you don't have much say, and 'momma knows best'. Suggest a trial period, promise to keep your grades up and not to get into any trouble and maybe she'll go for it. If not ask your dad to go to court and fight it (nicely that is) Good Luck

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(I will add a new picture, let me know if its good)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12