The sin and Cahir

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Default The sin and Cahir

Story:
    The year is 2010,the world has gone insane the cops are Brutal and violent over nothing anymore,the whole world has a "Dress Code" anymore,you have to wear button up shirts, dress pants & shoes all the time,only Jazz and Orchesta music is around everything else is banned

In a city in the west,known as Los Angles while the city sleeps a group of people unknown to the rest of the world imerges,these people are known as the Haunted and the Sinners,The haunted are a dark type of people dressing like the old times "gothic" people and the Sinners are a rough type of people dressing in whatever they feel like and living a rebellous life,

The haunted and the sinners dont get along very well,they are constantily fighting eachother while planning on raging a Un-funded war on the world,to bring back Fashion and the ability to let people Express themselves,they both what the same thing,but cant really get along to do it,The sinners are the first to make a Actully move aganist the population and the government supporting the "Anti-Inv" witch is what makes people obey the dress code and all the other suppressing laws,The sinners Formed a Crew within The sinners witch is known simpliy as "Sin" to train,fight and prepare for the war

The Haunted soon followed in the Sinners footsteps by creating the "hunted" Crew, These two Crews within these groups are fighting the Anti-inv when the night falls,but when they cross eachother they also fight eachother needless to say they are not making much progress,in this Cruel cold time you are to make a stand and fight for what you belive in

Plot:
    well if you didnt get it from the story bascaily they are two groups with there own specilized crew that are waging a war against the Anti-inv,to free the population from oppression,yes you can chose to be a Haunted and be in the sinners crew "the sin" but it will cause problems for you,but i want everyone to be in "the sin" crew but u can chose to be a Sinner or a haunted,

Classes:

Fighter: the fighter uses common weapons such as there fists,baseball bats,lead pipes etc, and are heavily focused in hand-to-hand combat

Researcher: the researchers improve weapons and find news one for the fighters so they can be better,the Researchers in time of combat uses weapons such as Crossbows,Moltiv cocktails etc (ranged weapons)

Stand-in medic: the stand-in medics treat the wounds of the fighters and researchers,they also find new ways to make medicine or steal medicine for the use of healing the medics can only use there fists or surroundings to protect there selves,they are theives and healers,they also steal anything needed for the cause

Characther sheet:

Name:
    ID number: ( any 4 letter numbers)
    Personailty: (you know)
    Class: (Fighters,Stand-in medic,Researcher)
    Faction: (Sinner or haunted ....Note: it doesnt matter what faction u pick your still in the crew: The sin witch is the sinners crew)
    Apperance: (Anything,text,pics,anime,whatever)
    Background: (yoi life growing up)

Extras (anything that didnt fit anywhere)

My characther sheet:

Name: CAHIR (has no middle or last name until later)
    ID number: 6676
    Personailty: Cahir is a wild person indeed,he is living on the edge every step of the way,doing what he feels like when he feels like it,hes like the wild card but if its a fight you can bet he will be there,and he is funny,out-going,sometimes he can be sad and depressing as well
    Class: Fighter
    Faction: The Sinners
    Apperance:

Background: Cahir was always a rough kid and his dad always said it was going to be un-controllable when he grew him and his dad was sure right, when he was 12 he ran away from his house,he hasnt been back senice hes beening living his life doing under hand work for people as it traveled until he setteled down in Los angels with the sinners living a life of crime,hes pulled of some of the best stuff and heists ever

Extras: he has got two tatoos and his lip periced,hes wild as hell to i might mention

((please join guys lol i feel like you dont love your ol friend TK anymore)

FEATURES:
    * Active Npcs
    * Tons of fights
    * Betrayal & murder
    * Sad parts,and Extremeily funny parts
    * Active RPers (at least one)
    Last edited by TKkira; 08-09-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(I wuv you! dont you worry hun, ill always wuv you no matter what! And now im going to stalk you just kidding!)

Name: Juliette Lovette (mostly called Love, or Lette)
    ID number: 9810
    Personailty: Juliette is smart, clam girl. Though can get crazy and out of hand. She had dedicated herself to learning stuff, even though right now she only researches weapons. She believs that someday the world will be good again, and not the plain old dusty place that it is now. She hates when people nag her, or are annoying. She ha sa very short temper fuse, so make sure not to let it catch fire. Things to remember when around her are, never, ever, critizize her research work, and also, never, in you entire life, call her Juliette, she will kill you if you do.
    Class: reasercher
    Faction: Haunted but is in the sin crew.
    Apperance: (this is her looks) [link]http://photobucket.com/images/gothic%20dress/[link] (and this is a link to the dresses she will be wearing mostly)
    Background: Juliette was a smart kid at first. Calm, obediant, never did anything against her parents will. Untill he moved to los angles. She met a boy named Tanner, who was a very bad influence, she started getitng wild, becoming tough, or just plain acting out. She started dressing in the old victorian style, strange gothic dresses and all that stuff. She then ran away from her house at age 13, and ever since then she has been working with the haunted.

Extras: Juliette can get along with the sinners, but only to a point, after a while she gets fed up and has to take some alone time.

(I like being a problem)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

((your accepted,bloody and i thought you was done stalking me? lol,i figured u'd pick haunted...n imusha))

((i also edited the main post to make it easyier to read,and added the features section))
    Last edited by TKkira; 08-03-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Name:Gray
    ID number:9937 (I was so tempted to put 1337 here lol)
    Personality: Gray when hes not fighting is one of the nicest people you can ever meet. He cares deeply for everyone in his crew regardless of their faction. Hes pretty smart and funny(or so he likes to think) but when you meet Gray in a fight its like a totally different person hes brutal and ruthless but when the fights over hes back to being nice old Gray
    Faction: Sinner
    Appearance:
    Background: Gray lived a pretty happy normal life he lived with his Dad Mother and Brother. He and His brother were really close despite his brother being 5 years older that Gray. He and his Bro spent countless hours when they were young learning martial arts and sparing each other. While Gray was just as skilled in combat as his Bro he never once won because he never quite had that killer instinct and without that he was never able to land a winning blow. When the government finally moved to His part of L.A. he and his brother met 2 police officers and were attacked while His brother killed the officer that attacked him Gray only knocked hos out and as they were walking away his brother was Shot in the back and the officer ran away. As Gray's Brother was dieing Gray promised to never make a mistake like that again. Soon after his Bro's funeral Gray ran away from home and join up with the Sinners

Extras: He hates it when people see him sad

(after being dragged out of town many times and having his computer broken Kazu is back. And I still love ya old buddy TK....no homo)

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

(( hey dude!! love the new sig!!! ))

Name: Davien
    ID number: 1990
    Personality: he is a complete lunatic, loves his axe abit to much but he hides his lunacy from everyone who meets him by.... well by trying to act normal!

Apperance:

Background: Davien was almost a normal kid growing up he had Drunk Father alot of the time but the good kind of drunk the fun kind and his mother was very loving and caring but there was something in Davien's childhood that neither of his parents knew about, he loved gore and blood it started off by Davien finding a dead Bird next to the road he had picked it up and took it to the woods to pull it apart and look inside soon Davien was catching mice and rats and using a knife cut them open to play with there guts and blood! he was soon 15 and found himself with an axe one day running after a cat to chop and rend it to pieces the police soon got him while he was butchering the cat and rolling around in its blood and quickly shipped him off to the insane wards once he was 21 he finally got a chance to escape by using a fire axe to chop his way to freedom passing doors and people his got away into the world he soon found himself on the wrong side of town covered in blood with an axe in his hand screaming for joy at freedom and ran right into a sinners base where he was captured by them so the sinners could use him for there own means

Extras: He has an Axe and loves the thing like its his lover he calls it "Ofelia"

(( ok i know this might sound overkill on the insane but you know what! I LOVE INSANE!! yea i could be like the mad axeman of the sinners lol tell me if anything needs changing ))

((welcome back kazu and your accepted and so are you alexhellfire,,hopefully more people well join as well,but im going ahead n starting it))

((a little back drop and more info,The sinners crew is pretty large,so none of us know eachother at first,and we are all the same rank so no one is stronger,when we start it will be on our first patrol and the first time we have ever meet eachother)

1st post
    Aminta and Cahir was sitting outside of Safehouse B223,when they got a text message from a higher up telling them they was to meet with a new group of people at Safehouse B221 witch is about 2 miles away,the text message also said that they would be infroming the others as well, Aminta and Cahir have been together for along time now

Cahir looked to Aminta,"shall we get to going Aminta?",Aminta responded with "yes",the two never really talked that much,but they seemed to be in love they walked down to Safehouse B221 in pretty short time beating everyone else there,Aminta and Cahir walked into the safehouse witch was pretty empty and bare,kinda damp and dark to...Cahir walked over to a table against the wall he sit down on top of the table and leaned back aganist teh wall with one knee up and his elbow resting on top of it

Aminta followed but she sit down at the chair that was there,they then start talking to eachother while waiting on the others to arrive

Aminta's Char sheet

Name: Aminta Koture
    ID number: 7677
    Personailty: Aminta is a strong type of girl,but is pretty silent she really only talks to her Boyfriend Cahir,no body really knows much about her
    Class: Stand-in medic
    Apperance:
    Background: Aminta was the first sinner Cahir ever meet,she had a abusive father that was very violent toward her,Until Cahir put him in his place after that aminta feel in love with Cahir,nothing else is really known about Aminta and no one can get really close to her cause she dont want it and Cahir makes everyone keep a distance cause aminta dont trust people

Extras: has Cahir's name tatoo'd in a heart on her left wrist

Additional Infomation
    * Everyone can have more then one Character! (up to 4)
    Last edited by TKkira; 08-09-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Gray was stand in front of the mirror in his apartment he was brushing his teeth wondering what he was gonna do today when suddenly his phone rang. He rinsed his mouth out and fliped it open it was a text from one of the higher ups in the sinners crew telling him he had to go down to were Safe-house B221. Gray deiced to go ahead and leave right then because it was only about 10 min away from his apartment. He threw on a shirt and walked out the door. A couple of min later he was at the safe house. He walked in and saw two other people already there. He walked up to them with a smile and gave a small wave to get there attention "Hey there I'm Gray one of the people in the group your to meet.You two are?"

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Juliette sat calmly, still, as the wind swept over her. It wasnt everyday that she got to visit here, in the place she didnt know the name of, though she knew it was close to the warehouse, in case of emergancies, she felt at peace here. Except for the fact that her phone was now ruining it, by beeping loudly. She sighed, peacful moment over, as she grabbed her phone, looked at the text, and was on her way to the new place in minutes. She glared, seeing three people. one girla nd two guys. She glared at them.
    "Juliette Lovette, eaither call me love or lette if you want to live"
    she looked around, then suddenly realized that these people werent from the haunted, but from the sinners. She groaned, knowing that working with them would not be easy.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yeah, I do, it runs in the family. Cahir castle from Ireland. It's pronounced like 'care' ....

Aminta looked up at the two that had arrived and bascaily ignored them,Cahir stond up and walked up to them,"welcome,my name is Cahir and this is aminta" he said with a hint of pride in his voice,he was standing about 6' 3" with perfectily toned and ripped abs and muscles,he was wearing no Shirt and a opened Red leather jacket on his chest was a tattoo of a Dagger in a black bleeding heart,around the tatoo it said "kill or be killed",he had a belt buckle proudly displayed that as well,that was brass knuckles with writing that said (Drink,fight,F**)

the group standing in front of Cahir could tell he had a rough,hard and wild life,you could also tell he was down for about anything and as about is rough as they are,he looked like someone you would Dread fighting

Cahir looked at the girl that had attuide when she said her name,"what makes you think i care,i'll call you what ever i want to juile,your a haunted arent you" he said while looking at her,he then turned the Guy that interduced himself as gray,"im Cahir,wanna beer" he said while holding out a beer

note,i changed his look to something that would fit better he know looks like this

if you want to see his prized belt buckle you can see a picture of it here
    http://www.angryyoungandpoor.com/sto...idcategory=523

i have that belt buckle in real life and i love it (it really does hold a condom)
    i also changed aminta's look
    Last edited by TKkira; 08-09-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast