The sin and Cahir

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    42 Reputation: 19

((Woot returning post after being gone for two weeks!))

Name: Charr ((Like charcoal)) Black
    ID number: 7429
    Personality: He is a rock star like character, he is usually joking around or flirting with girls. He is a cool guy and a punk. He often has a smile on his face and is practically never scared
    Class: Researcher
    Faction: Sinner
    Appearance:
    Background: He has always been an odd kid. His parents were always worried about him and what might happen to him. He soon joined Sinner. He started a band with some of the other sinners. They are called "Jack of Sins". He is the lead singer and guitarist. They make CDs and have gigs that spread throughout the underground community, both Sinners and Haunted.

((Anyone who wants to join my band please do so. Im so glad Im back I had one crazy two weeks! Anyone who wants to know what happened check out my profile page.))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(lol, I have that shirt, sorry dude, I think Tkkira skipped out on this one....Not sure though, im to lazy to message him.)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

((Haha yeah I have it too :P Dang it this one looked really good... WHERE DID HE GO I DEMAND TO KNOW! =\./= ))
    --侍の方法

I dont really know, hey who knows, he might still be around. In the meantime, Im going to head over to my "war" roleplay, and start it.

on an extra note: Curse you onrpg, for not letting me change the title that I accidently made.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

((me skip out never, i was just focusing on another site.......my roleplays seem to be dying on this one,your accepted fox...start postin n i will be back lol))
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Yay at last!))

Charr stood on stage playing a song with his band. He was rocking his heart out and was loving it. He felt truly alive when he did this. When the song was over they went back stage with a bunch of groupies. He was parting with everyone then he got the text message. "Hey Mikey, I gotta go. See ya later." "Yeah see yeah Charcoal." He left and headed down the street to B221. He stepped in and headed over to the small group forming. He flung his arm over the shoulder of the girl named Juliette. "Ello love." He said not even realizing that she was called that. "My names Charr, like Charcoal. So anybody here know whats going on." He smiled genuinely without a care in the world...

How Cute!! <3

Juliette glared at the boy who had flung his arm's around her.
    "well atleast you know what they call me"
    She rolled her eyes. Shifting her hair away from her eyes.
    "not sure, text just said to meet here"
    She said looking over to Cahir and Aminta. she relaized the boy's arm's were stilla round her. She shook herself out of her grasp. And crossed her arms in dismay as she studied the boy.

"Ouch Love." he said. He cupped his hands over his heart and said. "And I thought we shared something special." He laughed as he took his hands from his heart. He sat on a chair and set his feet up on the table. "So your not even a little interested in a rock star?" He said jokingly...
    --侍の方法

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

((does anyone want to control aminta? im going to take this verison a diffrent way then the other one....*looks at bloody*)
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

"im here on buisness and buisness only"
    Juliette said, with a small smirk forming on her lips. She smoothened out her dress and sighed.
    "no offense, but im not exactly the most lovable person-despite my nickname"
    She said with a small laugh. Turning away from him and sitting down on a more distant chair.
    "plus your part of the sinner's, and I just don't think i can put up with you, heck, I can't even put up with my own people"

(Am i the only huanted?????? ok ill control her)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast