The sin and Cahir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Cahir looked at the two and laughed yet again,"so we have a over-ego'd Rocker and Spiteful haunted....what a time" he said semi-jokeily as he stond there

(Bloody you are know controlling Aminta as well as Love hahaha payback for making me figure out who you was)
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

42 Reputation: 19

"I'm sure your a very lovable girl." He said kindly "God I'm a hopeless romantic". "Oi, I was only kidding around with the girl." Charr stated to Chair. "Well do you know what the blazes where doing here?" He was starting to wish he had never left that party. There was a cute girl there, but there was a cuter one here. Eh so what she was a Haunted. Like titles ever meant anything to him anyway. Oh well he could just do the best he could and hope it worked...
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(*hits kira with a book* bad, bad tkkira)

Juliette looked up at Cahir who had spoken. She rolled her eye's, dangerously close to having to leave the place. She looked at them with cold souless black eyes.
    "yeah, what are we doing here? This isn't exactly my favorite pass time, standing her waiting"
    She threw up her arm's in exasperation.

Aminta stood close to Cahir, expression unwavering. Quit as normal. Scoffing at the girl called Juliette. She looked up at Cahir, her eyes still unwavering.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

((haha i love you bloody))
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Gray sat back and couldn't help but laugh a little at all the banter going on. He finally stopped and made him self know again. He looked up at Cahir "Well don't get me wrong this is fun and all but Ms Haunted over there does have a good point what is going on here cause I'm pretty sure we aren't all here to hang around and just talk." He then turned around and looked at everyone else "Oh by the way I'm Gray Nice to meet you all" He said with a smile on his face

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123