Friday Night Lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Default Friday Night Lights

(How about one about high school, lol)

In Texas, high school football is a religion, and on friday nights on a turf field under the lights, 11 men give their sermon. In Mountain Creek Texas, this holds true all year. Its a small west Texas town where football isnt just a game, its the only thing that matters. And each friday night, the Warriors take the field and go to battle. Mountain Creek High School has probably any kind of kids you can think of, the jocks, the nerds, the preps, and anything else. The school is rallied around the high school football team, and spending 2 million dollars on a brand new football stadium is a huge way of saying it. The players have it rough, because if they win, they are gods, but if they lose they pray there is one. The ones who dont play football are usually found supporting the team, or without many friends. The town has many problems, but none will be worse than not winning state.

Ok that kind of sets the mood of my fictional town based on my real town. The Mountain Creek Warriors are basically the biggest thing around this place, and winning is all that matters. This is not just for sports fans, in fact, its just for anyone. If you dont want to be on the team than you dont have to make you character on the team. I want a little of everything in this RP, Teachers, Coaches, students, Players, Cheerleaders, and anything you would find in a high school. The RP will take place mainly in the school or around the town, with Games on certain days where I want the intensity to be described very good. Everyone will have there own problems, and everyone will have there strongsuits. If you want to be a teacher or a coach, let me know first.

Rules

-If your a student be real, make your student realistic, he is only in high school
    -If your a player be descriptive about whats happening during a game or something like that.
    -You dont have to make long posts but dont make them short either
    -Have fun with it

(Basically our uniforms)
    The School is called Mountain Creek
    Mascot is Warriors
    School Colors are Green and Black

(Character Sheet, be descriptive)
    Name:
    Nickname:Optional
    Class: (If student, like freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior)
    Role: (Football, cheerleading, just student, or something like that)
    Position: (if football)
    Jersey Number: (If football)
    Personality:
    Appearance: (If your a player try to describe what you look like in your uniform to, or post a picture if you can find a good one)
    History: (Life in the school, before you moved here, or anything like that)
    Extra
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:Matt Russell
    Nickname: Bullet
    Class: Senior
    Role: Football
    Position: Starting Quarterback
    Jersey Number: 15
    Personality: He kinda gets along with everyone. He has friends in all 'cliques' and is very popular. But at home he is very troubled, always set up to fail by his dad, and never thinks hes good enough when hes by himself. He is generally calm and cool but when things start going wrong he tends to let it get to him.
    Appearance: About 6'0 165 pounds
    History: He has always been a Mountain Creek Warrior. He was born there. He has always really played football but also loves music. He has never lived anywhere else but here. His parents are a big problem. His mom is never around, and his dad isnt a coach but thinks he is. He is always given huge expectations he cant live up to and any mistake his dad makes he takes it out on him, making him very emotionally disturbed. He has always had alot of friends at school and any chance he gets he will hang out with them, possibly to stay away from home. He was named the starting quarterback as a junior, and looks to keep his job as a senior.
    Extra: He wears a cross around his neck almost all the time.
    (The story will start the first week of school, after the Two-A-Days, and the first game will be soon after everyone kind of gets started. If you have any questions or ideas on how to make it better let me know)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Name: Errol Jameson
    Nickname:None
    Class:Sophomore
    Position: Fullback; Starting
    Jersey No.:8
    Personality: The shy, quiet, archetype. He barely speaks and when he does it's often responsive. Is often seen eating alone or with few people around.

Appearance:

History: As an immigrant from Jamaica, he took up a love for football at the age of 11. What had originally started out as a hobby developed into necessity when his father was left paralyzed from the waist down after being pulled from a horrific car crash. With his father unable to move much less support his family, Errol assumed the role as the family bread-winner. He now works after school at his father's old job, depending on a Football scholarship in the hopes for a financially secure future for his four younger siblings, his mother and his father.

(Sorry if it's not so good. First time doing an actual forum rp)

ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELL THE MAN'S NAME.

Currently Playing:
    Heroes of Newerth
    League of Legends
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    DC Universe Online

Waiting for:
    Black Desert Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter
    Dota2
    and some other games.
    ...and a girlfriend.

(Its good, note you dont have to use a hawaii football player as your picture, I was using that as an example of what the game uniforms look like, you can use any picture really)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Mind a girl character and a bit of romance?

Name:
    Nicole
    Nickname:
    Niki
    Class:
    Senior
    Role:
    Cheerleading
    Personality:
    Nicole is nice, she's not the preppy, stuck-up type in any way, shape or form. She loaths people like that. She does have her shy moments, depending on who she is talking to.
    Appearance:

Example of her cheerleading outfit:

History:
    Nicole's father died before she was even born- So she's always felt that empty spot, the longing to really know him. She's seen pictures, sure. But she wanted to know what he would look like now, and how he would hold her close close to him when she was upset or afraid. But if she thought about it too long and hard- She'd begen to cry. For someone she'd never get the chance to meet.
    When she turned thirteen her mother died- Of cancer. Nicole was going to have a baby brother, which would be her step-dad's, but she died to too quickly. And even if she didn't die- The baby would have possibly had cancer.
    Extra:
    Can play the acoustic guitar.

When do we start...?
    Last edited by ~Nicole~<3; 08-17-2010 at 05:22 AM.

(Accepted, we will start after we get maybe 1 or 2 more people to join. I am going to make a CS for another character and will use them both)

(A brother to Matt)
    Name: Riley Russell
    Nickname:Flash
    Class: junior
    Position: Wide Reciever
    Jersey Number: 11
    Personality: Very over enthusiastic about most things. He is very hyper and excited. He loves to mess around and party and be flirty. He is basically "Tweeter"(Watch Varsity Blues to get this reference)
    Appearance: About the same size as his brother
    History: He basically has alot of the same problems at home as his big brother Matt. He has always been really hyper and wild. Him and his brother have always been really close and have always looked out for each other. He was the starting reciever the last 2 years.
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 08-11-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Jarhead... I don't think anyone else is willing to join... ^^;

42 Reputation: 19

((Actually my sis is going to join tomorrow))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(Alright, we can start after your sister joins, maybe after it starts more people will join)

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Name: Julia
    Nickname: Juli
    Class: junior
    Role: cheerleader
    Personality: She is peppy and fun, she is an extremely girly girl and knows just about everyone, however she is also a little bit of a nerd as she likes video games.
    Appearance:
    History: She has lived a happy life and has a good family. In school she knows almost everyone, and certainly all of the popular kids. She has become best friends with Niki (If that's cool with you).
    Extra:

How Cute!! <3

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Name: Micheala Issacson
    Nickname:micky
    Class: Junior
    Role: Cheerleader
    Personality: Micheala is mostly a faker, she fake's at everything she does, if she's looking happy, then you know it's fake. Her anger, or happyness, or sadness, is all just a fake, her true emotions are never shown, she hates letting people show her emotions. Truly, inside she is a happy, nice girl, she was with her friends, but more so there is a darker side to her, that is a bit anti social, and ahtes for people to come near her.
    Appearance:
    History: Micheala moved to this school about a year ago. Having gone to another highschool (wish she does not name) for a long time. she moved schools because of a bit of trouble she and a few of her friends got into, so he rparents decided a new school would mean less trouble, escpecially if she was away from her crazy sadistic friends. So she moved to Mountain creek, became a cheerleader, and try'd her ahrdest to be happy.
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 08-17-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast