Friday Night Lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(Both Accepted, we can start now, anyone else who wants to join, join right on in)

A large empty plain stretching out for miles was visible from the highway as Matt was driving by. He lived on the outskirts of town so he had this view every day heading to school. He looked over to the side of the road where there was a sign with some men working on it. It read 'Welcome to Mountain Creek, State football Champions 99, 00, 03, 04, 07'. It was a reminder every day what time of the year it was again. He turned up the radio and heard a conversation on the local radio station about the team.

"Well its that time of the year again, time for the guys of the town to strap on the pads, and get ready for some hard hittin' action" One voice said, followed shortly by, "Thats right, and this year the Warriors are looking to go all the way and add another state championship to that case. With Matt Russell throwing to his brother Riley and that young guy Errol Jameson coming up from the Freshmen team to take the handoffs and block in this high powered Warrior offense, they look like they could give defenses alot of headaches." "Well the town is excited to see what they can do as they take the field tonight against the Gilroy Mustangs in the first game in the new Warrior Stadium"

Great Matt thought to himself, another state championship prediction. He liked the idea everyone had faith in them, but it wasnt so much faith as it was win or dont come home. He pulled up to the big school and saw all the students walking around and talking. When he pulled up in his car his brother who had arrived about a hour earlier met him at the door. "Hey brother!" Riley yelled through the window at him with his goofy grin on his face. He opened the door for his older brother and tossed him his black jersey with the Green 15 on the shoulders. "You ready for tonight Bullet" Riley said patting Matt on his back as he was putting his jersey on over his white t-shirt. It was the first friday of the year, so that meant they had to go to the pep rally.

"Dont call me that" Matt said with a grin on his face as they started to walk towards the gym. He didnt like labels but when they were on tv for a playoff game last season he was given that nickname, and it stuck. "Alright man take a look at this, its my new touchdown dance" Riley said as he started doing a really stupid dance, nothing really embarrased him. As they were walking towards the gym to the pep rally a few cheerleaders walked by and smiled at them, "Thats nice" Matt said with a grin, but Riley was looking at him and asked, "Were you talking about the dance or the 2 big fans right there". Riley pushed his brother with a laugh and they both walked into the gym where all of the other players were. They were waiting for the pep rally to start.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Juli stood talking with another group of girls and cheerleaders. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit and was ready for pep rally. She had a huge smile on her face. She was standing with her friends when she noticed two of her friends walk into the gym. She ran over to them. "Matt, Riley, hey guys whats up?" she threw her arm over Matt and smiled genuinely at them. "You guys ready to pep up?" She liked Matt, but she had never told him that. Maybe she was waiting for him to make his move. Come on boy, I know you can't resist me, she joked in her thoughts. Oh well she could only do her best...

How Cute!! <3

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Nicole quickly pulled on the top to her cheer leading outfit and nearly tripped as she ran out of her room. "Bye, dad!" She called to her step-dad as she went out the door to jump into her small red convertible- Something that she bought with her own money... Along with years of working and saving. Do you know how hard it is for a girl to save her money? She started her car and backed out out the drive-way, soon on her way to her way to Mountain Creek highschool. When she was there she smiled brightly as she got out of her car, smiling at the school that stood tall and proud. Heck, she proud of it. Without the 'big football' in this school, and town, she wouldn't be a cheerleader and then she'd be stuck hanging around her step-dad more often... Not so fun. No 'actual sports' caught her eye, even dancing wasn't to her liking, even though she could dance. She was in dance when she was around 5 and 6 but then it just kind of... Got old. She walked through to where they were holding the pep-rally with a bit of a spring to her step. She loves a good pep-rally. She smiled with a few of her bright white teeth showing as she walked up to Riley, Matt and Juli. "Hey, guys." She said as she gently pushed her bangs out of her eyes and behind her ear. They were the few of her friends that cared about her from time-to-time... You know, the typical being there through a break-up or even a fight with her step-dad. They were actual friends. "Excited?" Her happiness shown through her light blue eyes quite a lot.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Micheala yelped as she realized the time. She wuickly thre her outfit on and rushed out the door, almost forgetting the car key's swinging from the hook on the front door. She grabbed them quickly and tripped her way to the car. Fumbling to get the key's in the ignition. Laughing triumphantly as she did. She drove of towards the school with a fast pace. Ignoring the speed limit and getting there in record time.im so glad i didnt get pulled over, guess this is what i get for asking my brother to wake me up. She said Mentally. Grabbing the key's and stuffing them into her purse. She realized her hair was a mess, and her clothes were all ruffled from tripping aorund. She sighed and smoothed out her uniform.Micheala nervously brushed through her hair with her finger's, knowing it wouldn't help, but still doing it anyways. She walked into the gym, seeing Matt riley, Juli, and Nikki, she quickly walked over to them. Giving a small curt nod and smile.
    "hey guys"
    She said lowly. Not wanting to talk to loudly. Though everybody was being a bit loud. she yawned and stretched her arms.
    "Can't wait to get this started"
    She stated. Smiling at the other's.
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 08-19-2010 at 01:58 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Matt looked down at her and smiled. "Hey Juli, hey Nicole" Matt said looking at them both. Riley looked at them and nodded, he wasnt really paying attention to much, he was focused on the game and the party after. It was hard to tell what he was thinking of more though. Matt liked Juli and could kind of tell she liked him, but he wasnt really sure. "So you guys going to the party after the game?" Matt asked. "Alright you two, get back over there with the rest of the team, the pep rally is about to start" coach said grabbing both Riley and Matt by their shoulders. Yeah, thanks coach Matt was thinking as he was getting pulled away. "I'll talk to you guys later" Matt said as he was getting back with the team. Riley looked over to Matt and said "I think Niki was flirting with me" he said with a small laugh. Matt laughed. "Hey, I see how Juli looks at you to man, I think she likes you" Riley said in a more serious voice. "Yeah, maybe" he said, he was about to say more but he heard the crowd in the stands getting louder, the pep rally was about to start. The players stood in a hallway outside the Gym getting ready to enter to the sound of the Band.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12