aion is a great game! but

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default aion is a great game! but

the current unbalance of people on each side of this game = pvp almost none existent. i will be back when i can actually have a future on this game.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by s3phiroth04 View Post
    the current unbalance of people on each side of this game = pvp almost none existent. i will be back when i can actually have a future on this game.
    Really? well I want to try this one but is a p2p game.... >.< I'm into f2p game so since it's not good rather not try it...

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Its a great game, don't ever listen to whoever says it isn't. There is only server balance issue on each server so ask here what side you want to play and I will advice you what server to join. However on monday/Wed they will open free xfer again to balance factions in each server.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ArChErFoRcE View Post
    Its a great game, don't ever listen to whoever says it isn't. There is only server balance issue on each server so ask here what side you want to play and I will advice you what server to join. However on monday/Wed they will open free xfer again to balance factions in each server.
    I'm kinda curious about the server balance issue is? or more of what is a server balance? Also interested in playing even though I still like wow but since the cataclysm is changing alot of things... Well I might be changing over to Aion.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by libernullmal View Post
    I'm kinda curious about the server balance issue is? or more of what is a server balance? Also interested in playing even though I still like wow but since the cataclysm is changing alot of things... Well I might be changing over to Aion.
    You wanna know what it is? Much like WoW, there are 2 factions, Elyos and Asmo. Now each faction has its own land + they fight for control over the middle part of the world...

Now, in each server its either 100% elyos controlled or 100% asmo controlled. You see? If you start a asmo on a elyo controlled server, you will be buttraped until the end of time. No leveling, no questing, no getting items.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Djuice27 View Post
    You wanna know what it is? Much like WoW, there are 2 factions, Elyos and Asmo. Now each faction has its own land + they fight for control over the middle part of the world...

Now, in each server its either 100% elyos controlled or 100% asmo controlled. You see? If you start a asmo on a elyo controlled server, you will be buttraped until the end of time. No leveling, no questing, no getting items.
    I can't explain it better, however I noticed some people are pushing new comers away from playing this game. This game is great, they added more quests and its new xpac in sept is going to be free. Other than balance issue, there is nothing wrong with this game.

Oh I forgot to say, they opened free transfer from some servers to others to try and fix the balance issue on each server so lets wait and see. Tomorrow will show if what they did will fix the server balance or not.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ArChErFoRcE View Post
    they opened free transfer from some servers to others
    2 bad thats how the imbalance started. Anyway, yeh, the game is fun if your on the side thats dominating the server. Good game, but will be much better once they fix the imbalance and high latency. Also add more end game content.