FEZ is dying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default FEZ is dying

Pretty much exactly what the title says.

The community is failing and for all you that dont know Fantasy Earth Zero is a PVP game.(Players = game lifespan). Anyone still play it? or even used to play it? How about people who have played it and hated it?

lol, Im just trying to get to an understanding of why the game when to like 1000+ people online to 400+
    Currently playing:
    S4 league(forever)
    Fantasy Earth Zero(pretty addicting)

Banned Reputation: 133

used to play but my computer cant handle normal shit anymore

Banned Reputation: 75

Same with SGV,and the high *** ping wasnt nice either

High ping? o.o I havent noticed it as bad as it used to be lol(and it used to be BAD). People are learning ome latency fixes thats helping alot.
    Currently playing:
    S4 league(forever)

Banned Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Valeoncat View Post
    High ping? o.o I havent noticed it as bad as it used to be lol(and it used to be BAD). People are learning ome latency fixes thats helping alot.
    A lot of people have experienced high ping in this game

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16

I stopped playing because, honestly I just sucked at the game. Lost the motivation to play it. The 2 biggest countries (yeslord and Gevrandia) dominated most of the time. Being in the hordaine nation my first day playing, we got pushed back almost to the hometown. So nation wise, It was unbalanced on manpower. I think thats a good reason.
    I was the noob btw so people would talk 'seriouz buziness' just because I screwed up in like placing Obelisks somewhere near the other one and by doing that, the tides turn. I decided to just be a frontline infantry and help support where it was needed, but I could barely get any kills without Kill stealing. Melee was so damn hard to use. People use the same skills .
    uhh.. whatelse.. oh so I tried just being a miner for crystals. but that was boring as sh*t.
    and PvE, ... lol

my biggest momment of adrenaline was probably unleashing the dragon. But we still lost that match anyways. so =/

I think people have to be really commited if they arent in the top dominating nations. based on my experience, Its depressing losing match after match haha.

This is all based on my own personal experience playing.
    Last edited by hanji; 08-12-2010 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hanji View Post
    I stopped playing because, honestly I just sucked at the game. Lost the motivation to play it. The 2 biggest countries (yeslord and Gevrandia) dominated most of the time. Being in the hordaine nation my first day playing, we got pushed back almost to the hometown. So nation wise, It was unbalanced on manpower. I think thats a good reason.
    I was the noob btw so people would talk 'seriouz buziness' just because I screwed up in like placing Obelisks somewhere near the other one and by doing that, the tides turn. I decided to just be a frontline infantry and help support where it was needed, but I could barely get any kills without Kill stealing. Melee was so damn hard to use. People use the same skills .
    uhh.. whatelse.. oh so I tried just being a miner for crystals. but that was boring as sh*t.
    and PvE, ... lol

my biggest momment of adrenaline was probably unleashing the dragon. But we still lost that match anyways. so =/

I think people have to be really commited if they arent in the top dominating nations. based on my experience, Its depressing losing match after match haha.

This is all based on my own personal experience playing.
    Well as a new player getting kills isnt that easy. And kill stealing? Theres no such thing in a team game. lol Also one thing I noticed is hordaime is usually on top. o.o You must of been there during their downtime or something! xD but hey not everyones experience is the same.

I will say they have just had a major update that changes gameplay dramatically. (healing on crystals no longer drains them, arrow towers do more damage,etc). You should try it out again and see if anything changed in your favor?
    Currently playing:
    S4 league(forever)

やめてください! Reputation: 296

lag2win games end up dying eventually. Especially now that everyone knows how to lag to their advantage, durr hurr netsuspender.
    Game was fun, you could tolerate the lag, somewhat, and then you would just give up after tracking shots forever.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 34

I'm still playing, hook up with me with the new party system, and maybe we can play together once a while
    My infos ~look at my sig . . .

My ping is stable since OB1, I also don't get what others have been crying about having high or unstable ping . . .
    and for the sake of ***, lag is both sided . . . you have to lead them to hit them, they will have to lead you to hit you also =3=

Currently Playing:
    PSOII

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 38

Used to play this and had fun. But the ridiculous ping makes the game unplayable for me ;/

Its quite a surprise how this game is dying o;

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast