FEZ is dying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AngelTales View Post
    I'm still playing, hook up with me with the new party system, and maybe we can play together once a while
    My infos ~look at my sig . . .

My ping is stable since OB1, I also don't get what others have been crying about having high or unstable ping . . .
    and for the sake of ***, lag is both sided . . . you have to lead them to hit them, they will have to lead you to hit you also =3=
    My thoughts exactly! :]
    Currently playing:
    S4 league(forever)
    Fantasy Earth Zero(pretty addicting)

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

Such a shame to see a great game die due to lags... >.<

Company Representative Reputation: 10

Hey everyone,

We're always working on the latency issue, but we're far from dying or dead. We have a lot of cool stuff planned in the next few months, from events to other things we're confident the community will enjoy.

We just updated the game with new content, as well as events and have much more planned.

Trust us, if you haven't tried it, or are having trouble, check out our forums or ask a GM or player in-game.
    GamepotUSA, Official Rep.
    Things I can't do: Make you uber.
    Things I can do: Info, issues, updates and jokes.
    Good times.

Banned Reputation: 101

Just wasn't good enough for me to stick around.

Banned Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zero Alpha View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're always working on the latency issue, but we're far from dying or dead. We have a lot of cool stuff planned in the next few months, from events to other things we're confident the community will enjoy.

We just updated the game with new content, as well as events and have much more planned.

Trust us, if you haven't tried it, or are having trouble, check out our forums or ask a GM or player in-game.
    If you all fix the latency issues and lower it to about 100 then i wil lreturn

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I also quit due to latency issue, especially the ping spiking. I'm guessing they just need a better server but just can't afford it at the moment.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

The game's fun, it's interesting and the idea is fresh, sure. But the way latency works is a huge turn off for me. Alright, so we have people that got used to it, nice, good for you. There are some of us that don't feel like tracking our shots and stuff like that. It's just how hit detection works in this game that pisses me off, it's pretty easy to abuse the system.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I thought this game was still in development!

Maybe that could be one of the reasons, it's dying.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

It was fun while it lasted, heh was fun. Don't know about now but I've been playing around during March up to around early May and then I stopped. You could say the game was fun, but I think by now it's nothing like it used to be. Like I said it was fun while it lasted pretty sure I enjoyed everything there was to enjoy. If Tales still plays it well the game still is going somewhere with Requiem.... I think, it really was enjoyable all those competitions and rages. If only there was really someone who played it with me. Corps just can't help you with that.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yeah, I have been TRYING to play this game, but whooooo boy, its ok to look at, but its so annoying. And it was created by two of the rpg giants of this industry. They need to scrap the whole crappy opening quest sequences and just turn gamers loose to raise hell or whatever. It does not help to have a Zero as part of your name....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast