“Little Big Soldier” is a free online flash MMORPG with Chinese anime typed Charaters. This game is produced by Chinese Folks targarted for casual gamers. Little Big Soldier takes on the mini flash game’s feel while it possesses massive multiplayer online game’s function.

This game guideline witll take you to complete the quest when you first enter the game, and meet every NPC till you get familiar with them and know what they are doing there. However, for some hard core gamers, that seems repetitive and out of surprise. If I do not review this game, I will quit the game as soon as I opened the game client.

Perhaps here it is getting late, and the night creeps quietly. I can listen to the casual music..

This so called “action-adventure browser-based MMORPG” is an adaptation from the same title of the film directed by Ding Sheng, and written and produced by Jackie Chan. The story takes place during Chinese Warring States Period and tells the story of two men, an old foot soldier (Chan) and a young high-ranking general (Wang Leehom) from a rival state, who are the only survivors of a major battle.

In the film, Jackie plays a low ranked soldier who happened to capture the general of the enemy. Many events happen throughout their journey together and they come across a range of different people. In the end, the low ranked soldier gave up the plan of taking the enemy general hostage in exchange for 5 hectares of land, and realizes that what he really wanted was peace.

Little Big Soldier is a game of a film adaptation, yet the game characters are all designed using comic series, even the game’s fighing graphics and enviroment is somewhat similar to Zodiac Online and Neverland Online.

mmolover.com/lbs