Vindictus

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Vindictus

Does anyone have a key or account they will trade me for 11,976 Nxcash and/or a UFC undisputed 2010 xbox live access code. Please and thanks. Hell i just wanna play it for a few hours a day if that was cool.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    -Current Games Playing-
    looking ;[

-Games Awaiting-
    looking ;[

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

just wait for OB or the next beta wave...a beta is not for fun. Its for testing the game and finding the last bugs (yeah you will have some fun too but its more than just playing the game).

i think trading is against the rules. Your offer is high..because you trade something that cost real money...just wait for OB (like i said)
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    just wait for OB or the next beta wave...a beta is not for fun. Its for testing the game and finding the last bugs (yeah you will have some fun too but its more than just playing the game).
    Your right dude i could do that. But... My personal preferences state otherwise and i know its not for fun (even though I'd have a lot) I beta test games all the time It's what i do and hell if a job opportunity arose I'd be qualified. In fact It's actually in my field to some degree. Please don't talk to me like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    i think trading is against the rules. Your offer is high..because you trade something that cost real money...just wait for OB (like i said)
    If it is I'm sorry but I go after what i want so even though the offer is high i don't care. "Offer stands as is"

I'm not flaming so please argument ends here. "Just to reassure you i know exactly what I'm getting myself into."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    -Current Games Playing-
    looking ;[

-Games Awaiting-
    looking ;[