My Home: Preview

Hybrid View

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Default My Home: Preview

Atlantica Online: My Home

A player said, “Hey... You got your "Sims 3" in my Turn Based MMORPG!”
    Oh Yeah! Just unwind for a while from pvp and pve battles; this is one of the most anticipated features along with the Troy. Atlantica Online added a new housing system and this update was known to be “My Home”. Some says that this system makes you feel of the game similar to Sims that is successfully attracting casual gamers. But I think this is going to be another side of Atlantica that makes it a practical investment.

Some normally continue their adventure alone with their army of mercenaries but through this it lets players to socialize more. Players have to add friends and can send invitations to their friends to come over to their homes and hang out, throw parties, to gain new items and after that there are some bonuses that gained from interaction, where players will be able to use during their PVE battles.
    Some consider a house as a status symbol where players had a chance to decorate their dream house and gain popularity in the community. This allows players to customize their home with a variety of decorations. But to be able to gain popularity like in real life, you need to work for it.

Are you familiar with Facebook’s Famville?
    There’s also a Farming System where players can manage to have a farm, herb garden, mine, or lumberyard in your home. And be able to get crafting materials for your furniture and even recipe needed in cooking something.

But who will do this cooking and crafting? Of course, you need an employee.
    All through out of the player’s adventures and battles, how about pulling out the mercenaries on your party and hire them as a Cook and Artisan? Isn’t it nice? To see your Viking merc wearing an apron and your Gunner like a utility woman?
    Well, these employees also require energy to work. And as they work, energy steadily decreases. And to be able to increase its energy you must grant him a rest, gift and have a chit chat with them and that depends on their feelings towards you.

This is going to be another activity in the game that we can spend time.

Check out this link for more info:

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/cen...&#post0&page=1

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 16

lol looks like the My Home feature is more hyped than the TBS

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

I've got my own! I have my home!

Darn! It's so hard to get insight...

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

I've got 40 home points every reset to be able to gain insight.... agreed that it's hard to level up insight... better if you view those high decor or furniture instead of starting to housewarming...

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 12

wooot, i have house too ^_^ 22 insight level now but im not yet using my furniture until i reach level 26.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

I can craft vintage set furnitures so if you guys want those items just let me know alright? Cheap price only