Kal Online Username/PW Problem - Not The Usual!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Kal Online Username/PW Problem - Not The Usual!

hi, i downloaded kal yesterday....and died after a while - i think i was lvl 2.
    however, when i tried to log on today it said i had been expelled.
    so i went to the website and i tried to log on there but it said username/password problem, please try again
    and i did, many, many times, but it didnt work, but, when i went onto c/s center, it would let me change my PW after i filled in the info about me secret number etc...
    but with my NEW password when i try to log in it STILL says username/password problem...
    i have changed my password problem many times, but it still doesnt let me log on.

can anyone help?

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman789 View Post
    hi, i downloaded kal yesterday....and died after a while - i think i was lvl 2.
    however, when i tried to log on today it said i had been expelled.
    so i went to the website and i tried to log on there but it said username/password problem, please try again
    and i did, many, many times, but it didnt work, but, when i went onto c/s center, it would let me change my PW after i filled in the info about me secret number etc...
    but with my NEW password when i try to log in it STILL says username/password problem...
    i have changed my password problem many times, but it still doesnt let me log on.

can anyone help?
    I think you were banned since it says you got "expelled". I have no clue though, I barely played and never logged on to the website.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

nope hes not banned...when ur banned(blocked)u will be able to loggin and it will say ur id has been blocked.......I been expelled too some times but i tried a litle later and it was fine for the problem about ur id and pw i dont know the problem sry =(

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

I've been expelled once but it only means that you lost connection to the game and if you dont press ok your stuck in the game. but i dont know about your other problemO.o

LOLed^^^
    [Your GAY, live with it GOSH!]

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

guys many times it happing to me "EXPELLED" cause we type the username and pass fast thats why we get expelled.
    for ur other problem try to change ur pass and make sure its the same pass u type in the pass bar the same with the username.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Kal online expelled me

hey i downloaded and installed Kal online yesterday and everytime i try and log in it says im expelled. right after i choose the server i try to log in but it says im expelled after i right the first letter of my user name

Can anyone help me with this problem?