Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51

Thread: Kazoo's Basic Build Guide.

  1. #26
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hhml View Post
    I'm a little confused. When you say do a 4114 build and add all bonus to AP, do you mean when I create my char, I make 4114 as my starting stats and every time I lvl to add all my points into AP only? Or every time I lvl, use 4114 to distribute my stats and whatever remaining stat points I have left add it into AP?
    Bonus points are like attribute points. Each time you lvl, you get 4 points( each time your base lvl, lvls) 4114, is a starting build, which you adjust at first, when you select a character when you start the game.


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  2. #27
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Bump. Sticky ?


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  3. #28
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    leo_love_danna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    According to Berrybenya, all bonus points goes to DX for the 1144 Lion build... so confusing.
    Which one really is better, all to DX or all to AC?

  4. #29
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    AC of course. AC= Power of a lion. Berry, has been playing cTO i belive, and terms are different from eTO


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  5. #30
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10
    aznken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    why do u want to know, u wanna get nasty with meh???
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    ok i got only 1 i repeat 1!

    im so confused about the whole 1443 or watever i didnt remember but i still dont get wat that means, do u mean the hit sign like u hit a 1443 or somethin of the sort im so confused
    this guy worked hard, just look at him


    (THNX FOR THIS PICTURE ( www.geocities.com/Saint_Tail02)


    ( might be too small to see but o well)

  6. #31
    Banned Reputation: 57
    Kentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,733
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    There are 4 main stats which have 3 sub-stats :

    Main : Power,Magic,Sense,Charm

    Subs : for example You'll find AP under POWER stat,DA,LK Under SENSE,HV under CHARM and MA MAGIC .There are many other stats I just gave You some examples.
    So basicly , 1144 means that Your basic/main build is 1 power , 1 magic, 4 sense and 4 charm.Every lvl You get 4 points to distribute whcich you can add into substats, You cant raise main stats. every 4 points added into a stat rasies its lvl by 1.
    Last edited by Kentaro; 09-03-2006 at 04:47 PM.

  7. #32
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10
    aznken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    why do u want to know, u wanna get nasty with meh???
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    uh, ok i guess im new to trickster thats y and im messed up a little
    this guy worked hard, just look at him


    (THNX FOR THIS PICTURE ( www.geocities.com/Saint_Tail02)


    ( might be too small to see but o well)

  8. #33
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Bump* Arri, may you please sticky this.


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  9. #34
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This might sound very dumb, but, I dont think I understand the basic concept of how you state your builds. For example, 4114? What excactly does that mean because I just started and am looking for a build but do not understand how many points go where when you state it like that so can someone please explain to me what it means?


    Which FF Character Are You?

    Take the Naruto Character Quiz!

  10. #35
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordyboys View Post
    This might sound very dumb, but, I dont think I understand the basic concept of how you state your builds. For example, 4114? What excactly does that mean because I just started and am looking for a build but do not understand how many points go where when you state it like that so can someone please explain to me what it means?
    Of course. When you first log into a game,a nd you create a character, at the bottom of a character you select, it will show 4 main attributes for the character. These 4 attributes are, Power, Magic, Sense, and Charm. When reading builds, you read, the lvl of power, then magic, then sense, then Charm. Out of the 4 attributes, how ever you re arrange them,( What I mean is, do you want more Magic for mana, and spell attack, or power for melee, or charm for hp and def and etc) How ever you arrange them, al 4 points will add up to 10 Points in total. So, let's say you choose a buffalo, with a build 4114* Aka, 4 power, 1 magic, 1 sense, 4 charm*. Now those are your main attributes, which i dont think you can ever change. Now, BP is bonus points. You get 4 BP every BASE level. There is TM lvl, and BASE lvl. Every TM lvl youg et 1 skill pount to add onto your skills. BASE lvl, is the level for clothing and BP. Every Base lvl, you get 4 BP to distibute into branch stats of the main build. EG
    Power Stats have, AC+ Accuracy, AP = Attack power, ETC and so on.
    Once you get the BP, you put the bp into a certain stat that is suggested for your build and character. Well, I hope that helpd


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  11. #36
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I actually wish someone would sticky this...

  12. #37
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 61
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    What are the best characters for Tanking, Damage Dealing, and Healing?


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Leviathan server), LoL (Trash Tier Waifu, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

  13. #38
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    What are the best characters for Tanking, Damage Dealing, and Healing?
    Uh there isn't really a class that has all of those components...Tanking I'd say an HP Raccoon. Healing, a White Dragon. But yeah those are hard to level if you don't get an EQ share party. Damagae dealnig then I guess one of the power types. I'd say bunny cause in 2nd job they mainly have great solo skills.


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  14. #39
    42 Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    What is the name of Movement Load now? I mean there is no such thing in the list so the name has been changed, so can anybody tell me? Thanks.

  15. #40
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    What is the name of Movement Load now? I mean there is no such thing in the list so the name has been changed, so can anybody tell me? Thanks.
    Most likely, Loading on the move? Or Reloading on the move? Read the skill descriptions if those aren't it.


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  16. #41
    42 Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    931
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Yes found it. Thanks for the guide.

  17. #42
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    i guess i could sticky it O.o

  18. #43
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    for dragons should i go mana ring or mana arrow and in for the status do i only train MA?
    Last edited by VietPride4; 12-30-2006 at 12:55 PM.

  19. #44
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12
    kazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VietPride4 View Post
    for dragons should i go mana ring or mana arrow and in for the status do i only train MA?
    I prefer Mana arrow. They eventually get the Skill Arrow Rush and that pure owns. And yes, MA all the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    WHOA!! my pokemon newbie evolved into a noobasaur!
    Pokemon, gotta catch'em All!
    " It's a cold world out there...but I'm colder"Kazoo_<3
    Maple: Windia
    8x-Sniper. Proud and active

  20. #45
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10
    RpgKylon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    2nd job cats raise DP so I suggest putting a DP build on there. Bumping this cause your awesome


    "Unleash your inner bunny"

  21. #46
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 19
    Gasproblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is this a good Buffalo 4114 build?

    lvl10/master burning rave
    lvl10/master pumping heart
    lvl10/bullseye (unlocks hyper beat)
    lvl 10/hyper beat (unlocks sonic beat, which unlocks shinobi combo, 2nd job skill)
    lvl10/master lacerator
    lvl10/master berserk
    lvl10/master brandish slay
    lvl1/ sonic beat
    lvl10/master shinobi combo (5 hit combo)

    I did play in the Closed Beta but all my characters were deleted and I'm a little rusty when it comes to skill builds.

  22. #47
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    TwinkeeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    For the Lion Skill Build, I would suggest getting Stone Strike in the beginning, because you don't have a gun for the first 15 levels. So you're going to be fighting with a sword with pure AC, which results in weak damage. Stone Strike helps you for the levels 5 - 15, and even to 25 because you stop reloading when you get attacked, unless you do hit and run like a mage.

    In other words, Stone Strike to 10 in the beginning.

    LOOKING FOR NEW MMORPG TO PLAY

  23. #48
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Post just a quick question

    I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I noticed that the forum runs off my screen.

    Anyone else notice that?

    melanie

  24. #49
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkeeBoy View Post
    For the Lion Skill Build, I would suggest getting Stone Strike in the beginning, because you don't have a gun for the first 15 levels. So you're going to be fighting with a sword with pure AC, which results in weak damage. Stone Strike helps you for the levels 5 - 15, and even to 25 because you stop reloading when you get attacked, unless you do hit and run like a mage.

    In other words, Stone Strike to 10 in the beginning.
    Very very bad idea especially for a gunner lion, because the gun carrier will cost you 5 skill pts then if you get ss to 10 that means you will have spent more than 15 because it takes i believe 2 skills pts to learn ss so it's 16 pts to get to lvl 10. By lvl 20 then you spend another 5 on invinsible reload and that's 21, you will not have enough skill pts to max your gun booster at lvl 30. And gun booster at max adds about 400 damg to ur gun that's like going from 200 damg all the way 600 damg which is triple of ur original damg.

    Another thing, it is adviced that you do not max ss and get armor destruction to get lucky seven because you will get ur power shot at ur second job. And power shot when maxed increases ur damg tremendously and that's basically what you will use to lvl all the way through the game, good damg, descent mana cost and GOOD DAMAGE!! >.<

    Also about the lion build... we know that every 1 ac pt will give our gun a boost of 20 damg so that means if ur ac is 30 that's 30 x 20 which is 600 damg but i'm not sure how this works cause i made a lion to test this out and my ac was like 60 something but i only did 300+ damg so i'm not sure about this but i know for a fact that every time your ac increases, ur damage increases by 20, However i'm not talking about the lvl of ac increasing, i'm talking about the number beside the lvl, the one with for example 50+0 or 60+3. I could not confirm why a lion with >60 ac pts did not do over 600 damg without the help of gun booster... if anyone knows, mind explaining to me?

    Ok >.> i figured it out >.< but basically you start out with 50+0 ac pts and your damg with the gun is 20 damg at that time, basically 50 will be our 0 and when ur ac is 60 that means u will do 20 x 10 = 200 +20 damg which is 220 damg. Also ur ac pt increases by 1 every 4 lvls. Ok, now i will compare the damg between the different builds, let's say that you have the 1144 build and u put all ur pts into ac, you will end up with lvl 125 ac at lvl 100 so therefore 125/4 = 31.25, it's 31x20+20 = and 620 damg at lvl 100 considering you get no help from equip or skills.

    Next the 2143 build, putting all pts into ac, we get 150 at lvl 100 which is 150/4 = 37.5 and 37x20+20 = 760, increased by 140 damg from the 1144 build. IMO this 140 damg is almost negligible at that lvl.

    Next the 3142 build we get 175 at lvl 100, 175/4 = 43.75, 43x20+20 = 880 damg which is 260 more damg above the 1144 build and 120 damg from the 2143 build.

    And now my personal favourite build and this build is only for those who likes to see big numbers on themselves as well as the enemies :P, anyways the 4141 build, all DAMG!!! ok 200 ac lvls at lvl 100, 200/4 = 50 which is 1020 damg at lvl 100. increasing your damg by 400!!! from the 1144 build, by 260from the 2143 and 140 from the 3142 build.

    Ok now let's do this at lvl 50, 1144 = 320 damg, 2143 = 390 damg, 3142 = 450 and 4141 = 520 damg so i think the 2143 is not really the best build, infact i believe it's the least effective build so either go with the 1144 build and put all pts into ac or the 3142 build, all ac or the 4141 build.

    Btw: i realized that your ap affects ur gun damg even tho ppl say it does not but in fact ur ap does affect ur gun damg >.< but very very slightly, it's somewhere around 38 damg when u add 30 to ur ap pts. so bascially it's not even 2 damg per pt of ap. However it does add damg to ur gun.

    Going back to the 4141 build, at lvl 100 u'll get lvl 100 ap (to my knowledge i think u gain one ap every lvl?) however i cannot be sure since i don't really care about my ap, i don't pay attention to it :P anyways that means ur damg will increase from 1020 to maybe somewhere around 1120 damg. However i cannot be sure about this, but i remembered my damg did increase when i changed my +10 ap gun to my +40 ap gun and so forth, therefore i believe ur damg does increase with ap >.<
    Last edited by niwi77; 11-14-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  25. #50
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10
    CujoEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This should be unpinned. It's far beyond obsolete and is very misleading.

    Need a forum for your guild? Register at www.CityArel.com and PM CujoEX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •