Korean Lost Saga

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post Korean Lost Saga

As many of you my know, Lost Saga recently came stateside... But here's the thing: money. OGP's a greedy company that'll do anything involving altering original prices towards their favor in order to gain an extra buck. At first, I didn't care. Then I learned that the Korean version not only has amazing updates, but everything's only ingame money. Nothing requiring real-life money. That just broke it for me and I would like to find out how to get on the game. I've had experience getting into a foreign game (played Arad Senki) but this one's different.

Now here's the thing: as odd as it seems, I was easily able to download and register for Korean Lost Saga. So from there on I attempt to log online to begin the game, but here's my problem: the site suddenly grew a blocking program from nowhere and keeps redirecting me to the North American OGP Lost Saga. Every time I attempt to get on the site, it's displayed and loading, but I'm unabe to log in since it isn't loaded yet. Before the site even gets a chance to finish loading, I get redirected. Any suggestions? When I played Arad Senki, I used HotSpot Shield. Apparently it doesn't work this time around... Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Something beyond our grasp is nothing more than something we will gain later in the future; whether we become something of good or of evil to attain it.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Phalmark View Post
    As many of you my know, Lost Saga recently came stateside... But here's the thing: money. OGP's a greedy company that'll do anything involving altering original prices towards their favor in order to gain an extra buck. At first, I didn't care. Then I learned that the Korean version not only has amazing updates, but everything's only ingame money. Nothing requiring real-life money. That just broke it for me and I would like to find out how to get on the game. I've had experience getting into a foreign game (played Arad Senki) but this one's different.

Now here's the thing: as odd as it seems, I was easily able to download and register for Korean Lost Saga. So from there on I attempt to log online to begin the game, but here's my problem: the site suddenly grew a blocking program from nowhere and keeps redirecting me to the North American OGP Lost Saga. Every time I attempt to get on the site, it's displayed and loading, but I'm unabe to log in since it isn't loaded yet. Before the site even gets a chance to finish loading, I get redirected. Any suggestions? When I played Arad Senki, I used HotSpot Shield. Apparently it doesn't work this time around... Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Recently? Lost Saga has been out for a full year.

Anyway, you need the direct links. Luckily, I have them right here for you.

http://www.lostsaga.com/login/login.asp

http://www.lostsaga.com/play/play.asp

Login first, then go to the play link. Enjoy.

MIND YOU: After you rank four times, you are going to need a KSSN to continue playing.
    Last edited by Kanaju; 08-31-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Ah yes sorry about my time issue there, and thank you so much. Now I've been unable to access the game since I've clicked the start button after logging in and yet the url loads: www.lostsaga.com/play/playing.asp but sadly nothing changes from there, and yes, I'm aware of the KSSN requirement when you hit a certain rank. I've heard rumors that it asks more than your KSSN. Is this true?
    Last edited by Phalmark; 08-31-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Something beyond our grasp is nothing more than something we will gain later in the future; whether we become something of good or of evil to attain it.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Phalmark View Post
    Ah yes sorry about my time issue there, and thank you so much. Now I've been unable to access the game since I've clicked the start button after logging in and yet the url loads: www.lostsaga.com/play/playing.asp but sadly nothing changes from there, and yes, I'm aware of the KSSN requirement when you hit a certain rank. I've heard rumors that it asks more than your KSSN. Is this true?
    Use Internet Explorer for the links. Sorry.

As for that, I don't know anything about that. I don't play kLS at all anymore, and I don't plan to.

Have been using IE ever since I bought tis computer... Huh... What a strange problem... Region block? No... I tried with HotSpot Shield and got the same results... I seem to be facing a rather difficult issue here... Dang and I felt that I was so close.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaju View Post
    Recently? Lost Saga has been out for a full year.

Anyway, you need the direct links. Luckily, I have them right here for you.

http://www.lostsaga.com/login/login.asp

http://www.lostsaga.com/play/play.asp

Login first, then go to the play link. Enjoy.

MIND YOU: After you rank four times, you are going to need a KSSN to continue playing.
    +rep kanaju been wanting to play lost saga korea haven't played in quite a few months.

Arrow

I don't think OGplanet is money hungry when it comes to Lost Saga. They have plenty events for people to get a chance and win free stuff including astro items. Don't make a big about things, such as having a perminate character
    Yes, OGplanet is a money whore!.