Wolfburg:

Murdo McMurder:

Scarlet Seraphim:

Lady Atomika:

Coffin Dodger:

Madame Pandemic:

Combat Rock:

Hammer of the Union:
    Last edited by Eskimo Spy; 09-10-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Global: @Levictus
    Server: Union

Here's Prime-8, ready for battle..

Here's Prime-8, ready for ..the ladies

..and here's Prime-Evil, ready to beat on Prime-8 at every available opportunity!

UPDATE: Added Preator Prime.

Last edited by Levictus; 09-11-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: UPDATE

@NeonPower
    Defiant Server

Name: Overdrive
    Origin: Tech

This design is of a mechanical suit worn and controlled by the astrophysicist Dr. James Steven Hollander. The name Overdrive comes from Dr. Hollander's approach to his research, he is a very driven man and at times can work for days on end for his research, that and the combination of electrical powers possessed by the suit has labeled his design as Overdrive.

Whenever he's not working James is a fun loving charmer who's always up for dancing the night away in studio 55. oh and he's pretty good at doing the robot ;D

Name: Platinum Sun
    Origin: Mutation

This deisgn is of a golden angelic figure with many impurities. Platinum Sun has the power to sense and manipulate the kinetic energy around him, he does not need sight as this hinders his ability to feel the energy around him.
    His name comes from the glowing white aura created by his manipulation of energy, as well as the warmth it creates.

Down at Studio 55 you normaly see Platinum sun dancing the night away (when he doesn't have other duties to attend to). He has won the Studio 55 Golden Moves anual dance competition every year he's entered.

Name: Maiden Metal
    Origin: Science

This Design is of a seemingly materialistic girl. Her powers of metal manipulation have allowed her to augment her body with golden metal. Though she may appear shallow she does work to help victims of injustices. She is also quite a keen match maker at studio 55 and works to help guys and girls build up the confidence they need to build up their love lives.

Name: The Crystal Guardian
    Origin: Mutation

After exploring some caves on the southern coast of Japan, an explorer came across a mysteriously pulsating crystal. After reeching over to examine it he was absorbed into the crystaline structure.
    Over the next 30 years the crystal, like an egg, incubated the explorers DNA and gormed it into a hulking beast. The beast that was born from the crystal still had all the memories of the explorer but possessed huge amounts of power.
    With his newly found power he traveled back to Paragon, and was on the front line of the powers divission during the hamidon wars, becasue of his natural born mutation the devouring earth spared him and he swore to devote his life to bringing peace between the two factions.
    On Tuesdays he works as a DJ down at Studio 55 where he hosts his Acid Meltdown nights in which he plays Acid, House and Drum and bass tunes as a break from the usual club classics.

And now on a far far less serious note, thought i'd upload a curve ball =D

Name: Insanity
    Origin: Unknown

Insanity is an entity formed entirely out of insane human thought, his appearance and name directly relate to his origin, however, how this entity was created is a mystery, a mystery deep enough to send people insane... (oooo conspiracies =P)

Whenever he's down at Studio 55 he always ups the atmosphere and everyone gets dancing. Somehow his powers of insanity can work to make a brilliant night out of almost any situation.
    Last edited by NeonPower; 09-13-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Here's my entry: Fishboy!

Harmony

Harmony is a permanant fixture in Studio 55. When she's not running various fantastic sound and light shows, the young woman is using her voice to wow the patrons, with a singing voice that is fast becoming well known throughout Praetoria.

And yet her own name is a grim irony, for Harmony lives a double edged life. Her powers of light illusion and fine tuned sonic manipulation are both results of her mutation, and it is only a few well linked contacts that keep her from being drafted into the Powers Division.
    And that, in turn is vital for her other work; working as an informant for the Resistance movement.

For while Harmony's public face lives up to her name, the young woman is torn inside. She wants to see Praetoria become a safe haven, to make people happy and entertain them. And yet at the same time she knows that certain things are as illusionary as some of her own projections. She tries to only deal with the more upstanding members of the underground movement, while at the same time doing her best to balance work with the Loyalists. Harmony treads a fine line, and while her morals are conflicted, there is no doubting the nerve she must posses to live the life she does.

@Techbot ALPHA
    Union Server, EU
    Last edited by Techbot Alpha; 09-11-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Atlasman!

Last edited by Atlasman; 09-11-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Global: @Drakmarth
    Server: Union
    Entry: Viceroy Fox

Viceroy Fox is a the Praetorian mirror of my Bane Spider Regent Fox, created specifically for this competition.

The Viceroy is a hero of the Hamidon Wars, who earned his scars helping defend Praetoria from the Devouring Earth prior to the Sonic Fences. It is a feat that earned him a special place in Praetoria's heart.

Even today, whilst technically retired, Fox still hits the streets to halt some Resistance or Syndicate plot or another, usually followed by a TPN reporter to keep his name in the papers and on the TV.

After the press are dealt with Fox uses his fame to indulge in the finer things in life, things he feels he now deserves, including spending more time than one really should within Studio 55 dancing with women who are younger than his granddaughter.

Where there is a microphone you may hear the Viceroy.

Where there is a camera you may see the Viceroy.

Where there is a 1inf Shot Ladies Night you will most certainly find the Viceroy.

Edit: additional screen shot of the cape I intended to use for the character and clearer picture of costume front and back, Live shots impossible at time as cape is unlockable.
    Last edited by Drakmarth; 09-16-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Improved images

Brightspear
    A Kheldian explorer of Primal Earth, Brightspear discovered a way into the Praetorian world. Realising he must maintain some anonymity while exploring the place, he spends much of his down-time in Studio 55, where he's not quite so noticeable (and also with a swift exit back to Pocket D and Primal Earth should Cole's forces come after him)

The Battle-Built
    When Neuron managed to get his hands on some Superadine from Primal Earth, it was onlt a matter of time before his obssession with scientific experimentation led him to combine the dangerous drug with the Praetorian worlds equivalent, Fixadine. Of course, he needed a subject on which to experiment. After countless injections of the unstable cocktail of drugs, The Battle-Built was created, a warrior driven by sheer rage and with the lack of faculties perfect for shock troop use. During one such deployment during a storm, the Battle-Built fought a group of resistance on a tall building, and was struck by lightning. Somehow, this event triggered the magical potential of the Mu blood in his ancestry, and the elemental spirits of the storm saw a kindred in the rage filled warrior. Piercing the fog of drugs, his senses were returned by the spirits and a pact was born. Freeing him from the effects of the drug for good (although the physical mutations he'd suffered remained), the spirits and Battle-Built would co-operate. All this occured in the single flash of lightning.
    Speaking clearly for the first time in years, the Battle-Built addressed the resistance fighters before him, and proposed to join them.
    Since then, he has discovered the strong battle-rages of the drugs still re-occur, his rage building over time. The only way to soothe this rage (aside from fighting) is the music and atmosphere of Studio 55, and it is here he spends much of his free time.

The Hawk Prince
    The Hawk People of Praetorian Earth thought themselves free of the difficulties of the Hamidon Wars, floating high above the world in their city, Aerie. That was until Marcus Cole discovered the city. Subduing it's defenders, he kidnapped the daughter of the Hawk King, using her as a hostage to insure the co-operation of the Hawk People as scouts and soldiers in the wars against the Hamidon.
    Since his ascension to Emperor, Cole has effectively conquered the Hawk People, with loyalists stationed in Aerie to ensure loyalty. He has even returned the daughter of the Hawk King (Although Cole has insisted there can be no Kings...his title has had to change to Prince, which Cole allows). Now with his entire people and city held hostage, the Hawk Prince drowns his sorrows in Studio 55, trying to figure out a way to topple the Tyrant.

El Diablos Roboticus
    When the Devil built a robot on Praetorian Earth, it was drawn to the corruption of the Powers Division almost immediately. Even though it is a robot, it likes to indulge in the seven sins, and Studio 55 is a place where it can do so most easily.

All toons created by
    @El Roachio , Union Server.
    Last edited by Rob E Coyote; 09-13-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: adding bios

Toon created by @Neutronic Girl, Union.

Created by @belgaroth
    Union Server, EU

(If they are too big I'll try to put thumbnails.

My entries:
    Last edited by fhbdemon; 09-15-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Additional entries

here is my entry! Mental Bender hes been one of my two most beloved toons

War Barker is my Gallic/celtic Themed Werewolf Shield/Mace tank

both the toons are on the union server

Default NPC's

here are my NPC's

my first there will be more soon,and I hope I can get better screenshots
    here is another one whith better screenshots

Last edited by ianboy75; 09-14-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Default My creations!!

Kinda didn't realise how many characters I have made over the years :3

@Faerie, server - Union

XyleinaDeath FaerieVeloxicaLiluriHyper SpiritVelonixPhyrrochorisCaptain ColdheartDevanieKeresFlashy BangCyntria

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 15

Time to start posting some of the NPC designs I have been working on;

Quantum Edge

Friconis (without cape)

Friconis (with cape)

Raven's Call

Hipster

Spirit of Praetoria

Johnny Sparkles

And just as a bit of fun Centurion Bunny Girl

Possibly more to come.

Game Journalist Reputation: 15

Not a serious entry as I'm sure that'd cause trouble what with me being a writer here.

But meet Ardy.

Allergen Warning: May Contain Means To Make Fire. If you are allergic to Fire keep 20 feet from anything Ardy may find interesting/threathening/pretty/not pretty/flammable/funny.

BaDoink a Doink
    Welcome to Studio 55! Why not enjoy a refreshing drink of Enriche?
    Welcome to Studio 55! Remember that alcohol and powers do not mix.
    Welcome to Studio 55! The coat room is on your left, but please dress warmly in case of ice shielders.

Welcome to Studio 55! The use of electrical domination on audio equipment is strictly forbidden.

Hot Fusion
    Why, this field has observations! So much adrenalin here, hormones, diaphoresis, and pylorospasm! Yeees, this place is full of science!

I'm here to find a date who is pleased by the scent of my pheremones for the purposes of companionship and procreation. Either that or a test subject. It's a win-win situation.

You, I like your eyes. So pretty. But I could improve them! Do you want me to improve your eyes?

Yes, that's it! I can replace them! I will replace your eyes with lasers!

Captain Handsome
    I'm sorry, but I am not giving out autographs, nor am I accepting applications to be my sidekick.

I am currently offering my help for rescue missions. Report to my secretary with details of the crime in progress and a list of reasons why the mission is a worthwhile photo op.

Any published photos must include an approved caption. Pre-approved captions include "I'm handsome because I care," and "Captain Handsome: He's handsome so you don't have to be."

Do not worry about the property damage I may incur on rescue missions. You can file an insurance claim under "acts of God."
    Last edited by lalagirl; 09-16-2010 at 10:22 PM.

Happy Toast = Happy! Reputation: 10

Great entries so far guys! Keep them coming. Your entries will be taken along for another 12 hours!

At 12:00 noon Central European Time on Friday the 17th of September this contest will be closed. I'll post again and lock the thread then, so if you get your entry in before the lock it will still count!

HURRY!
    OnRPG Administrator

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="http://twittercounter.com/embed/OnRPG/ffffff/015686"></script>
    --== After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box. ==--

Orion Star, a troll from Primal Earth:

Nightfall Star, a ghostly redeemed villain:

Hellfire Star, a deamon overlord:

Jade Star, a science experiment gone wrong:

Envoy Star, an alien from another world:

Crazed Star, a mad, Scottish scientist:

Fontaine L' Star, a French stage magician:

Galvanized Star, a loyal servant of Emperor Cole:

Risen Star, an undead mage from the middle ages:

Hombre Star, a high-ranking member of the Destroyers:

Cheers

"Showcase"
    The Yellow Jester
    The yellow jester does not play
    But gently pulls the strings
    And smiles as the puppets dance
    In the court of the crimson king.

Female counterpart:

Buckethead Wendy
    Oh captain! For so long, I have quivered at the thought of your lips, on my crudely drawn mouth.

The rest of my characters/ rough drafts are here, have fun looking

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vx2s...0iy761ewo5l5vg

(Note: The image host site I'm using has been having problems lately, if this becomes a seriously problem please let me know and I will re-upload my whole gallery on another image hosting site)

@Tyger
    Union

Here's my choices:

Jennifer Helix (MA/Nin Stalker)

Tessa Tremane (DP/EM Blaster)

Tyger (Mind/FF Controller)

Tyrone Andreas Gar aka "TAG" (KM/WP Brute)