lagging

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default lagging

people alawys say im a lagger i asked my friend if i was during a game and he said i was flying around and everything a lagger does i have no idea how to stop laging is there a way to make this stop any advice would be great

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

pls post i asked people in the game and they said stuff like ur computer is crapy and i have a verry good computer also i get comments like im just stupid.
    i need help from someone who is not out to make me feel like shooting myself pls respond even if u dont know what to do.
    \

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Make sure your not playing in a server thats not in your country. Also you may want to check to make sure somethings not downloading in the backround. Other then that at random times you lag in rakion and you could be running the game smoothly. For the record rakion has lag bugs so badly you could hit someone 4 times without one hit registering. Its not always you it could very well be someone else in the game whose having a conflict with you somehow. I don't know all the reasons but except the lagginess to continue indefinately. Sometimes its not the fact that rakions using peer to peer its just you lagging but still its pretty buggy. Lag can be random sometimes theres not a definate way to stop it unless your on 56k then its time to upgrade your connection speed:O

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

OR, if u r sharin connection then itz kinda bad since everyone usin the internet as the same time, Itz really does cause alot of lag.
    but check in what country before doin anythin weird. Or just do a port so u will connect in better