Vindictus [Discussion]

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Donate a key? i want to play!

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    It's not a massively multiplayer online role playing game?

Lets see...it's a game in which you are playing a role...and it's online...and there are massive multitudes of other players playing. You influence all other's play through partying (1-5 other players not including you on your team vs npc mobs), and market house (auction system in which all goods are traded between a massive multitude of players within the server)...also when the game is fully out there could very well be even large scale pvps or more large scale mission maps. Just because you can't run around point-n-click-to-kill everything does not mean it's not an mmo. Your character is still amongst a persistant in-game world.
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

People just say "It's not an MMORPG!" because they don't have anything else to say but still have the urge to post for their +1 post count, just don't bother replying to them.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 22

Anyone wanna sell me 4 decently priced Life Spirit Remnants?

Also, do you get more AP/EXP for playing on hard? I finished up the second story so now all I have is side quests n such. Gunna get awfully boring grinding to 26 if I cant. :S

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17

I have a few extra keys. First two people to PM me the name of both my avatar and sig pics get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

Woo, solo'd kobold chief without potions or secondary weapons.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Im finding the game extremely boring so far same thing over and over....i mean its got amazing graphic but the game play could have been better i hate farming the same boss over and over just to get a quest item i need.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by samelf View Post
    Im finding the game extremely boring so far same thing over and over....i mean its got amazing graphic but the game play could have been better i hate farming the same boss over and over just to get a quest item i need.
    Well, what did you expect from the videos and all? Its obviously a dungeon running mmo, your going to spam runs for certain drops :x. Please don't say you were expecting an open world either.

By the way...why are open worlds so popular? I mean, it seems extremely overrated in my opinion.

and nice Jrg o.o...
    try doing it with season of macha on now ;D

This game is just what end-game is in 90% of MMORPGs, grinding dungeons for loot and drops. If you rather spend 5 months grinding levels just to be able to do that then that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiellis View Post
    and nice Jrg o.o...
    try doing it with season of macha on now ;D
    Won't change anything if I'm blocking all his attacks. Will just make the battle last longer than it has to. Thank god for unlimited repairs at campfires though. Counter-attack tears my shield up, I'm leveling it more now since its what allowed me to do it quickly solo.
    Last edited by Jrgsubzero; 09-21-2010 at 04:21 AM.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

How did you get the chance to repair though by the way? o3o. Doesn't it take a while to repair stuff, not to mention you have an angry boss behind you if you try to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiellis View Post
    How did you get the chance to repair though by the way? o3o. Doesn't it take a while to repair stuff, not to mention you have an angry boss behind you if you try to do so?
    He's very very slow. Just drag him to one side, have him attack so you can dodge, then run to the other side and repair.
    Last edited by Jrgsubzero; 09-21-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Page 118 of 363 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast