Vindictus [Discussion]

Page 2 of 363 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 27

If there's character slots I'll try them all, also I know Nexon is infamous for IP blocks but what's the situation with this game? Places like AUS & NZ blocked? Just wanted to know for friends.

I'm in Canada and I know I shouldn't be blocked but when Mabinogi was released I was blocked I hope this isn't the situation with this game, I'll be pissed.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 26

There has been no confirmation that Evie has been added.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    they added the magic user? well thats good cause i was thinking we only had 2 toons to play from @_@
    Evie will be added during the first Patch after open beta. Because if this I'll be going Fiona first.

I'm not sure if this is the exact time it will come out but it's possible and I wouldn't be surprised if it's accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Evie will be added during the first Patch after open beta. Because if this I'll be going Fiona first.

I'm not sure if this is the exact time it will come out but it's possible and I wouldn't be surprised if it's accurate.
    So it'll come out at 3ish AM?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

gonna roll lann or fiona only got a name in mind for fiona though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    Around 2:20ish AM EST.
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    Around 2:20ish AM EST.
    didn't they say they're not opening at midnight? i'd figure a patch at about 8am est

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    didn't they say they're not opening at midnight? i'd figure a patch at about 8am est
    I'm not sure, I'll have to do some searching before I head out. I'm going to a buddies until around 2am. If it opens at 8am I won't be able to play for long as I have work and it's payday so for the next two days I'll be out partying.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Banned Reputation: 72

USA Wisconsin Language: English only Disability: Language-Based Hates: Grammar Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    i think it come out 7:00 pm pdt time when all the student are out school and work

http://forum.nexon.net/Vindictus/for...d/5676997.aspx
    Hey guys,

We've definitely had our share of excitement going through each beta process. So that everyone is not stuck waiting for hours at a time, we are most definitely NOT launching Early Access Beta at the strike of 12AM. We will post periodic updates on these forums when we have a good idea of what time the beta will launch, but I wouldn't want everyone to be sitting on the forums/website/Facebook waiting for news.

Thanks,

Neural

Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    i think it come out 7:00 pm pdt time when all the student are out school and work

http://forum.nexon.net/Vindictus/for...d/5676997.aspx
    Hey guys,

We've definitely had our share of excitement going through each beta process. So that everyone is not stuck waiting for hours at a time, we are most definitely NOT launching Early Access Beta at the strike of 12AM. We will post periodic updates on these forums when we have a good idea of what time the beta will launch, but I wouldn't want everyone to be sitting on the forums/website/Facebook waiting for news.

Thanks,

Neural
    I was JUST about to post this. :P
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Page 2 of 363 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast