Front grip

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Front grip

I was wonder if anyone use this grip. Bcuz when i fight other ppl, i dont c anyone usin it, even for high lvl fighters. (but i only seen it usin it on ninja and mage(after 2hit) only, never bs or knights)
    But all im tryin to say is, have u ever heard of it? i only seen it once, ONLY ONCE out of my monthes playin rakion. itz was a bs vs another bs (me) and i was very shock bcuz he used each time i fight him, after that, i learned in 2 rounds.
    -Front grip- (example in less explain sayin)
    They attack u from the front on w/ their first attack, u block it and grip them right after.
    that's a front grip, i hope anyone no about it beside me O.o
    but if u want to learn more about it, then ask me o.O
    BUT this front grip is only for ppl who no how to grip very well and no all about timing each attack.
    Last edited by Acelancer; 08-13-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i use it like hell and it works extremely well AND it can be performed on all classes except a nin which trys to fully basic you. mages use it most commonly because of the freezing grip, allowing them to land in more hits on their opponent. but it is used by all characters except archer bcos archers range you, well most archers do

Quote Originally Posted by yiiz View Post
    i use it like hell and it works extremely well AND it can be performed on all classes except a nin which trys to fully basic you. mages use it most commonly because of the freezing grip, allowing them to land in more hits on their opponent. but it is used by all characters except archer bcos archers range you, well most archers do
    i agree, but i havent seen anyone usin on me lately, even for higher lvl. so...i no itz not for newbs or noobs to use it. itz all about timing.
    but the easiest person to learn how to front is a bs. and the full basic on ninja, ya, never works for some reason but higher lvl ninja dont full basic u.
    o ya, u can grip a mage after his 2 hit from the front.
    Last edited by Acelancer; 08-15-2006 at 02:21 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Acelancer View Post
    i agree, but i havent seen anyone usin on me lately, even for higher lvl. so...i no itz not for newbs or noobs to use it. itz all about timing.
    but the easiest person to learn how to front is a bs. and the full basic on ninja, ya, never works for some reason but higher lvl ninja dont full basic u.
    o ya, u can grip a mage after his 2 hit from the front.
    Agreed
    a Ninja Been griping me until lvl 30...... and a mage well its annoying
    im lvl 30 rite now and no one dares even grip me.
    except this lvl 5 ninja in basicc mode keep griping me but i always own her she keep adding me annoying.... thats why no one grips me.
    And my Sister keep Screwing my attks but i still dont die :P
    but easist to grip is a warrior not a blk smith cuz they more Faster then Fat Smiths -.-
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool: