Hey guys, i am new to this section of the forum .. But i am in need of a talented Graphic designers help (not that talented ) lol ..

I am a Spanish Reggaeton artist and i am part of Duo called
Nel y Criz i wanted a two designs shouldn't be hard to make, would take the average designer probably 10-15 minutes or way less .. to create.

Anyways to the point, i wanted a design with not too much color maybe just black and white, or black, white, and aqua .. and the only words i want on the first design are Nel y Criz in a cool but readable looking way ..

And same goes for the 2nd design maybe this one can be all Black and white, This is more of our like group name for when we take in future artist and help them out with their music .. ect sort of like a record label and its called

WolfGang .. i would greatly appreciated it if someone could do this it would aswome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something sort of like what i want for the first design .. perhaps even better? if possible .. grabbed this picture from another spanish group on facebook

Bonus: it would also be sweet for anyone that had nice drawing skills that could Wolf with headphones .. or may have stumbled by such a picture online to post it here ..

anyone?

bumppppppppppp