Microsoft Office 2010 (Product Activation Failed)---Win a $10 LoL game card.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 0
    The city where the dead rise to live and die, love and lie.

Default Microsoft Office 2010 (Product Activation Failed)---Win a $10 LoL game card.

The first person who helps me solve this problem gets a free 1380 Riot Points code that I haven't used yet.

I downloaded a volume edition of MS Office Professional Plus 2010 and have had it for a few weeks now. This just started happening yesterday. No activation software/crack I've tried so far has been able to fix this. Would anyone who has had this problem before elaborate on what I should do?

I wouldn't mind the popup window every time I opened Office so much, but that bright red bar is really irritating.

Last edited by I am better than you; 09-30-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Crumbly, yet Good Reputation: 75

No discussion of cracks and whatnot are allowed on the forum. Sorry.

Seems like to get rid of the red bar, you'll either have to pay microsoft, or use OpenOffice, which is essentially the same thing, but free. http://www.openoffice.org/

As long as you don't have to do anything crazy, it works just fine, and in most cases, Writer/Calc works faster than Word/Excel.

Just make sure you save your documents in Microsoft readable formats (.doc and xls, because Microsoft is too evil to implement the major open standard for documents out-of-box; only their proprietary ones)
    THIS MA SIGNATURE

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 0
    The city where the dead rise to live and die, love and lie.

I do not wish to discuss cracks. I am just looking for a solution, because this is quite frustrating. If anyone has something that can help, PM me the link instead of discussing it here.

I do not use OpenOffice because it lacks in utility in comparison to the Office suite. I've gotten too used to the shortcuts and GUI already.
    Last edited by I am better than you; 09-30-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

The only solution we can give you is to purchase a valid Office key from Microsoft.

Thread locked.