Your thoughts on DFO Priest Patch

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    If they cant pvp without a massive amount of avatars then I aint interested.
    No one needs avatars to pvp well, the only ones that are essential for competitive pvp are the 2 atk speed, mspd, and 2 cast speed hairs, and even without that it's not too big of a deal. If you don't believe me, just check out my strikers gear. My shit is worth like 1/100th of most other hero ranks, but I still managed to make it there just by kicking enough ***.

I don't even want to play until the patch comes out. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the change in hit recovery in pvp, though i guess that can go along with arena changes. Theres also new things in the options, one of which is a V-sync option which can make the game run MUCH better if you're on a high end system. I've always had weird delay/frame rate issues which is freakin terrible as a fighter, but once I changed that option OMG everything worked so much better.

AND OMG, pvp evasion tweaked!!! I lose SOO many matches strictly because of evasion. When you miss someone in the middle of a combo and they can just counter combo you for 50% health, it's kindof lame.
    Last edited by Elion; 09-30-2010 at 06:34 PM.

bam pow bam

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Elion View Post
    Theres also new things in the options, one of which is a V-sync option which can make the game run MUCH better if you're on a high end system. I've always had weird delay/frame rate issues which is freakin terrible as a fighter, but once I changed that option OMG everything worked so much better.
    Glad to hear that. I have been having frame rate issues with the game as well and my computer is more than capable of running it decently.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

At first I was like eh. Bad timing with me playing Vindictus and all. But if PVP evasion gets tweaked then I might come back someday. It's really frustrating to have a guy casually walk out of a combo that would have killed him. Many swear words were said that day. And then I thought "quit gettin mad at videogames" and uninstalled for good.

New PVE stuff is nice too of course.
    Last edited by ErickDamon; 09-30-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks Seya!

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I love this game and would probably play it all the time, but

Why does the game look sooooo bad?
    I'm running 1280x1024 resolution, and it just looks terrible.

Are you supposed to run this game in Window Mode?
    Because full-screen it looks like a NES game, but the screenshots here all look crisp.

I don't get it..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

//full
    //window

or

Make a new folder in the dfo folder name it zo3mo4 bam launch in window mode.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

a STRIKER won't need avatars, all she needs to do is to spam skills
    normally and it will be fine. brawler for an example NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS avatars to pull of some
    connecting combos but hey who plays brawlers anyways!?

rangers could also use some more attack speed to be more effective but the rest of the characters really don't need any avatars :/

exorcist was very well balanced (op for many people) but now he's just a massive killing machine, too op
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    I don't just let any woman touch me...

I'll let you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BadpcGuy View Post
    //full
    //window

or

Make a new folder in the dfo folder name it zo3mo4 bam launch in window mode.
    in this patch theres an option to go window mode, and u can also set the resolution! awesome

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34

Could someone tell me what skeleton keys are for >>? Im really thinking about putting this as a side game of mine along with LoL.

I miss DFO <3

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    Could someone tell me what skeleton keys are for >>? Im really thinking about putting this as a side game of mine along with LoL.

I miss DFO <3
    You use them to open some treasures that drop randomly from dungeons (they are tradeable so you can buy the treasures). You can get cash shop items from them like Mana Aids, 2X EXP pots, and last I heard pet eggs.

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Thoughts on DFO Priest Patch?

"Hell, it's about time."

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast