Maple Story Update *Big Bang Patch*

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Shadowers are getting flash jump and shadow partner. If I recalled, all moves should work with SP
    Ya, I'd say Shadowers are gonna be pretty beast after BB patch too. They're the 2nd class that gets the biggest make over.

All the mage classes are getting pretty funsies make overs as well. I mean Teleport DOES DAMAGE! The rip of the time-space continuum fabric bursts every time someone uses teleport that the nearest 6 monsters receive damage! Lol I don't know I just made that up. And then there's the simple class balancing patches, but in all honesty, makes NL's looks completely boring to play. BM's have FA so they're not so behind in their balance patch. MM's have Super Strafe! Gah I love Super Strafe. xD

I don't know. All classes are gonna be tweaked.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 17
    Poofingtin Mannor. With many wolves to keep me company :D

Quote Originally Posted by HappyViet View Post
    Ya, I'd say Shadowers are gonna be pretty beast after BB patch too. They're the 2nd class that gets the biggest make over.

All the mage classes are getting pretty funsies make overs as well. I mean Teleport DOES DAMAGE! The rip of the time-space continuum fabric bursts every time someone uses teleport that the nearest 6 monsters receive damage! Lol I don't know I just made that up. And then there's the simple class balancing patches, but in all honesty, makes NL's looks completely boring to play. BM's have FA so they're not so behind in their balance patch. MM's have Super Strafe! Gah I love Super Strafe. xD

I don't know. All classes are gonna be tweaked.
    oh my. Kay this may actually get me to start playing maplestory again.

Tbh assassins never were too great to begin with... i got mine to 51 but i think thats only because of haste+lucky 7 not costing as much as savage blow. Bandits were always a lot more appealing.
    <3 you boom. AND I am wolf, hear me RAWR
    I play league of legends now! Feel free to add me Jikael or Jikeal... can't remember.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 126

I tried coming back a few months ago for the eigth or so time (srsly), but all I had were the old classes, and I refused to use the new ones for some reason. I hopped on my spearman hybrid (which are also now extinct, apparently) only to find that I didn't need dex anymore! So now not only is my guy shitty compared to the new classes, he's shitty compared to these all strength-juiced spearmen non-hybrids.

If they balance the old classes with the new ones, I'll try again, though probably just for a week or so til I get bored again. :/

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 15

I never had an interest in this game before due to how bad I heard the leveling was, but got interested after hearing about Big Bang.

After some reading I think I'm going to level up a Blaze Wizard. It seems to be the easiest pre-BB, and after the update, it'll even be easier. If you hit the lvl 120 cap with a Cygnus Knight, apparently you can then create an Ultimate adventerer starting at lvl 50.

Sounds neat. Maybe I'll get bored and quit, but I do like how Maplestory pushes out new content. I've really enjoyed Wonderking, but have heard that people at the level cap are pissed that the game has had practically no content updates.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 11
    Back to OnRPG. Add me on Skype if you got it - RotaryBoost -

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Khriz View Post
    Keep in mind everything is going to change so all the new leveling areas you used to know are probably modified or gone.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Khriz View Post
    Holy shiet when is this gonna happen? Maybe I will finally get my lv 55 bandit to 70
    hurr durr

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Coming on the 8th of december i allready reinstalled the game yesterday. It seems they fixed the issue i was having
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 12-02-2010 at 04:03 PM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14
    Maplestory
    Cyraan : 102 Khaini hermit
    Cryaan : 53 Khaini Aran
    LadyCyrus : 71 Khaini Blaze wizard
    Rainyn : 34 Khaini Gunslinger

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Well the 8th for me xD

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456