A problem which occours only on Cabal.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow A problem which occours only on Cabal.

Hello, I'm trying to play Cabal. I really like this game, the skill animations are amazing, PvP is nice etc. but one thing doesn't let me play this game normally. The problem is that when I play Cabal it runs good, good FPS, no lag, but after about 20-30 minutes of playing one of those things happen:

1. Everything freezes suddenly, can't even move the mouse pointer. When I restart computer it says NO HARD DRIVE DETECTED. I have to "bash" the computer a little bit then it "fixes".. But occours next time I play too. This is the problem which occours most often

2. Everything freezes and suddenly all you can see is one colour all over the screen (colour depends on place, for example if you are in Desert Scream the screen turns brown). You cannot do anything like minimizing the game, turning on task manager or simply moving mouse cursor (which disappears actually)

It must be my hardware, but why doesn't the same happen on other games? I tried many other games, none of them is having such a problem.

Some info:

*Computer passes the recommended system requirements as the game runs very smoothly and has high FPS
    *I have DirectX11
    *I'm using Windows 7
    *Using Ati Radeon HD3850AGP video card

I'd really appreciate the help, as I really want to play Cabal it's just such an amazing game. Maybe this is a common problem, I don't know. Maybe it's something my DirectX version is too new? Or maybe there's a simple fix for that? I really hope that you can help me.

Thanks and hopefully see you in game

PS. I don't think it's a problem of Windows 7 as I was having the same problem (even bigger) using XP
    Last edited by _thunderstorm_; 10-17-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 11

i think this game is not so good

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pempe View Post
    i think this game is not so good
    I didn't ask your opinion about the game.. Read the topic information next time.

Well I have solved the problem by installing Windows XP..
    Last edited by _thunderstorm_; 10-21-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-