Fall of the Berlin Wall

Hybrid View

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

Default Fall of the Berlin Wall

We didn't even see it coming...

After World War II, different country powers began taking control of Germany, splitting it into many different section. These sections were split up into what was known as the United States Sector, British Sector, French Sector, and the Soviet Sector. Even though the Soviet Sector held the Berlin, capitol of Germany... Powers within that area were not of Soviet... Berlin was split into all of the major powers, including German.

After a while, the Soviet Union, feeling that the communist powers that they advocated were becoming unwanted within the Axis, left... This then sparked the Cold War.

Once the Cold War began, the Soviet Union began to become nervous with the powers of Berlin. I suppose I should say this is happening right now... It was June 14th, 1961... We were all celebrating and drunk as all hell... Little did we know, the Soviet Union had began plans on building a wall to contain the Axis powers, shutting us out of the outside world... We woke up to a barbed fence surrounding all of Berlin, except the Soviet Sector... We never expected such a thing. We should have known.

It's been... Hell, I don't know... About 3 years since they put that damn wall up... But it wont last long, I know that for sure.

Berlin Map:

Character Sheet:
    Name: (First/Last)
    Faction: (United States, Britain, France, Soviet Russia)
    Appearance:
    Pre-War Background:

Name: Viktor Kovalenko
    Faction: Soviet Russia
    Appearance:

Pre-War Background:
    Viktor was part of the assault on Reichstag during World War II, during which he played a major role in which he held of the Nazi Regime while his comrades gained control of the capitol building. Soon after, he was given a position to take guard in Berlin once the wall was built, he felt he had no other choice, and took the offer. Viktor had many friends within the British and American army, and once the Cold War began... He began to question the Soviet... Still to this day he guards Berlin with a questioning, thoughtful mind.

42 Reputation: 19

((This sounds really cool, but I'm not really sure what we will be doing. Do you think you could give a bit of an idea as to what we will do?))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(( Pretty much events leading up to a mass rebelion... Attempting to destroy Soviet control of the Berlin Wall. ))

42 Reputation: 19

((Hm okay, I got an idea what I'm going to do for my character. I'll post tomarrow. I'm sick and tired so I'm going to sleep early and Foxy is out on a date with her girlfriend. Goodnight everyone!))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(( Wait... What? GIRLFRIEND!? I wont ask... ))

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 34

((Crazy, no offense.. But you constantly create Roleplay's.. But they never go anywhere!!" ))