I see Scythe has posted about his game. I'll post too, because I'm a player of that game who enjoys playing it (ie. Addicted)

Allow me to introduce myself ...

My game tag on there is Amnesia, and I'm a level 250 Cleric. Currently the highest cleric, I spend alot of time on the game. I've played alot of online games. I've mapped for 2 other games in the past, and by far LoZ EX is my favorite.

There is roughly 40 players in total who play the game RIGHT now, and you can interact with all of them. When you've played the game as long as some of us, many of them are good friends of yours.

The game recently released their own client of Ventrilo, which they use to talk to each other using microphones. The administrators strongly encourage people to log into it, even if they don't have a microphone. The rules are simple, yet fair, and obviously aren't too taxing. You can find other useful information about the game on the LoZ EX website, which is very detailed, and now even lists a top 25 of the week, players with the highest levels.

There's spells for Sorcerers and Clerics, and an extensive list of weapons and armors for the melee classes such as Dragoon, Rogue, Samurai and Hawkeye. The game administrators work very hard on the game, releasing something new almost every couple of days.

You can even get your own house! For a nominal price, and a properly placed mapping request upon the LoZ EX forums, you can have your house mapped by a Mapper of your choice! Inside the house you can have warps, dungeons, arenas, almost anything you want. Recently they've established personal Pubs with custom made drinks, and even custom NPC Bartenders!

The LoZ EX staff goes all out for you, so why don't you give it a try? I'm sure you won't be disappointed