Pokemon Adventures(tibia based mmorpg,Otserv)

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 12

Default Pokemon Adventures(tibia based mmorpg,Otserv)

www.pokemonadventures.net

i've been in this community for quite a bit, searching for a good mmorpg, i've played wow and tibia (this one for years) been testing alot of other mmorpgs/games and didn't find my cup of tea. Finally i've found something i am enjoying alot, it's an open tibia server based on pokemons, it has catch system, fly surf ride and alot of other things u can interact with pokes, i really like it, as i'm having so much fun, i wanted to share the game with the community here, that i know lot's of people still searching for games

If you do not like this game don't troll me, i really love this and i want to share my fun with you, the game does not really need community growing or anything, tibia graphics sucks, and pokemon is kiddy, but if you give it a shot i think some would enjoy it. my name in-game is Minti on the server Pearl

It has alot of advantages as a premium account(donating is abit over, i must admin it, but still you can play free and there's people selling diamonds in game for game items,money, with diamonds u can buy premium) you can surf,ride, fly in pokemons and acces better hunting zones, but the game is made for money as all games... i am spanish, so my english suck, so that's all, good day

Edit: found a video you can see this gay game that i enjoy xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o9iDJeSLb0
    Last edited by Minti; 12-11-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Nice. Its looks a lot better than the pokemon MMOs I've seen in my day. Maybe it will pull through and be a stepping stone to a 3D pokemon mmo with tons of features, that will pull alot of people. Great find.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 30

How about some screenshots of the game?
    Show the community which parts of the game you enjoy.
    Currently Playing [IGN]: (Say Hi if you see me!)

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I myself have not played, so I cannot provide screen shots, but the video and website make it out to be nice. I am sure when the OP gets on, he will have some screenies for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Xankos View Post
    I myself have not played, so I cannot provide screen shots, but the video and website make it out to be nice. I am sure when the OP gets on, he will have some screenies for everyone...
    it's just being ddosed <,<, so unlucky in saturday... but the company is already reacting(i don't know how this works, gm sayd in the game forum)

it's gonna get 1.5xp event for 24 hours when ddos is completed( this is not 100% sure gm told me but i don't guarantee ) i mean it's a great time to start, if they fix soon
    Last edited by Minti; 12-11-2010 at 03:57 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

website doesn't work for me.

also i was unaware that the tibia was open source.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

I guess they mean a DDOS attack.

That expains why it's offline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Yes, they're having ddos attack and the hosting company does not work in weekend so we will have to wait to monday... i will bump this when everything is back and working

Edit: server is back online, use the temporal client in the website download section
    Last edited by Minti; 12-11-2010 at 10:54 PM.