Looking for a Hon Pubstomping team.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Just go to HoN forums and try to apply for some community/clans for some games. Someone might pick you up.
    I wouldn't mind participating but I will get a stat reset soon and will be playing MM only pretty much since pub games now will be pretty deserted.
    Right now I am just ****ing around raising my leave percentage xD in pub CM games. 36% and going up lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    ^ So I'm a noob if I play a jereziah carry ? I do that in the 1800s game on gHoN .
    Jera carry is viable only when the enemies are scrubs. Otherwise you are risking to lose.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 12-22-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

I have yet to actually see a guy try and do that yet except one guy who was my friend that I queue'd with today...he really actually sucked but I don't have the heart to tell him that he did x..x
    dont lie. Tell him the truth. its better for him xD
    I give them a chance to show me that they rlly wanna try to learn the game
    but when i see that they are brainless (this has nothing to do with skill or
    hero knowledge) i will flame even my friends

I mean..when you see on the mini map that 4 heroes waiting in the forest
    to gang you and you g b or hide somewhere and your friend knows that they
    are there but still runs into the forest....thats just stupid ^^

"pls activate your brain...its on standby right no
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    dont lie. Tell him the truth. its better for him xD
    I give them a chance to show me that they rlly wanna try to learn the game
    but when i see that they are brainless (this has nothing to do with skill or
    hero knowledge) i will flame even my friends

I mean..when you see on the mini map that 4 heroes waiting in the forest
    to gang you and you g b or hide somewhere and your friend knows that they
    are there but still runs into the forest....thats just stupid ^^

"pls activate your brain...its on standby right no
    Don't get me wrong he really could get good later on but....right now he just sucks...and it's mostly because he picks random carries like TDL lol like he didn't do terrible as TDL he had obviously played her but matched against the other teams carry he was completely terrible.....maybe it's just MM's fault because we are in the mid elo region being matched against people who just started mm'ing? idk how it works.

I mean hell I'm not the best either, I just now learned how to use a courier and ward (all in the same game LOL) but I didn't do terrible at least in fact with nymphora I ****ing owned....and with moon queen I didn't do bad but my team kept rushing into their forest and initiating in a 2v5 when I told them to back.....then they blamed me for them dying several times...lmao.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    he really actually sucked but I don't have the heart to tell him that he did x..x
    2 friends of mine play HoN too casually. They were playing only EM and probably CM now only. Man do they suck. If they weren't my friends I would probably go "kaboom" on them xD
    But I just suck it up and act like I do not care or "You did your best mate".

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Jera carry is viable only when the enemies are scrubs. Otherwise you are risking to lose.
    Not really. I played against the better players(or at least, they're the better ones in the server, like HvK clan) in gHoN with that kind of setup. It worked well, but the only big problem is you need to farm hard and alot. Hell, all heroes can be played a carry given the right situation.

-Edit ; Oh wait, missed out the word 'risking to lose'. I guess it is a risk, since the moment you fail to farm, you're immediately turning the game into a 4.5v5 (at least jere's ulti and repel make it pretty good even if his items suck)

Don't get me wrong he really could get good later on but....right now he just sucks...and it's mostly because he picks random carries like TDL lol like he didn't do terrible as TDL he had obviously played her but matched against the other teams carry he was completely terrible.....maybe it's just MM's fault because we are in the mid elo region being matched against people who just started mm'ing? idk how it works.

I mean hell I'm not the best either, I just now learned how to use a courier and ward (all in the same game LOL) but I didn't do terrible at least in fact with nymphora I ****ing owned....and with moon queen I didn't do bad but my team kept rushing into their forest and initiating in a 2v5 when I told them to back.....then they blamed me for them dying several times...lmao.
    Oh yeah i rlly hate people who think that its all your fault that they are feeding. Love it. "YOU DID NOTHING *******" "boon!" and so on..
    yeah sure..i stay there to die too...lolz. If you know the fight is lost you should go b and not standing there to get killed and if you dont have mana
    or dont have stun skills..you cant rescue them..

or you rescue one idiot and he runs back into 5 enemys. Seriously...
    that IS brainless ^
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Oh yeah i rlly hate people who think that its all your fault that they are feeding. Love it. "YOU DID NOTHING *******" "boon!" and so on..
    yeah sure..i stay there to die too...lolz. If you know the fight is lost you should go b and not standing there to get killed and if you dont have mana
    or dont have stun skills..you cant rescue them..

or you rescue one idiot and he runs back into 5 enemys. Seriously...
    that IS brainless ^
    That's kind of how I raped with nymphora, they would gank 2 of my teammates with like 3~4 of them, then when my teammates were like half down I would throw my stun, and throw my pod of awesomeness right on top of my teammates and heal them to full meanwhile they pretty much kill all of them xD ****ing love it...then I can throw my W on them to help them catch the last guy that is running away.

I love nymphora, I do great everytime with her...but andro I suck with her, moon queen I suck with her kinda....plague rider is boring, jereziah seems like I might fail with him....glacius I didn't do great with, and voodoo jester seemed like he requires a fairly specific sort of team setup to work well...like if I had a KOTF on my team I could completely rape with him...but when it's a fairly ganker oriented team it feels useless almost.

Any suggestions for some fairly easy to play heroes so that I can mix it up a bit? BH I was told is a good recommended one and he seemed alright...might try him soon. I wish there was more support heroes x..x
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

My easiest to play hero has got to be legionnaire. Jungle for blink. Initiate. Win.

vodoo can solo too. Just skip ulti and learn attributes + vodoo on max - than some points on stun. Than get assasin for statlh + crit dmg for the first hit
    and kill them all. Than buy codex and rock more. Vodoo is just epic because
    the dmg has no end..it depends on the dmg that you spam on the hero.
    So if you use vodoo on a whole team + mass dmg from your mates you can get up to 1k dmg in 1,5 sec ^^

best round with vodoo was 18/1/26

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    That's kind of how I raped with nymphora, they would gank 2 of my teammates with like 3~4 of them, then when my teammates were like half down I would throw my stun, and throw my pod of awesomeness right on top of my teammates and heal them to full meanwhile they pretty much kill all of them xD ****ing love it...then I can throw my W on them to help them catch the last guy that is running away.

I love nymphora, I do great everytime with her...but andro I suck with her, moon queen I suck with her kinda....plague rider is boring, jereziah seems like I might fail with him....glacius I didn't do great with, and voodoo jester seemed like he requires a fairly specific sort of team setup to work well...like if I had a KOTF on my team I could completely rape with him...but when it's a fairly ganker oriented team it feels useless almost.

Any suggestions for some fairly easy to play heroes so that I can mix it up a bit? BH I was told is a good recommended one and he seemed alright...might try him soon. I wish there was more support heroes x..x
    Witch Slayer. People love this bish, your main job is a roamer and support each lane to stop the enemy from farming and let them panic a little since your lane presence is everywhere.

vodoo can solo too. Just skip ulti and learn attributes + vodoo on max - than some points on stun. Than get assasin for statlh + crit dmg for the first hit
    and kill them all. Than buy codex and rock more. Vodoo is just epic because
    the dmg has no end..it depends on the dmg that you spam on the hero.
    So if you use vodoo on a whole team + mass dmg from your mates you can get up to 1k dmg in 1,5 sec ^^

best round with vodoo was 18/1/26
    Damn, best I ever got with Voodoo Jester was 15-0-20 .

By the way - How is Myrmidon and Moraxus ? gHoN never got them so far, and since I've been banned from iHoN(well, indirectly), I was curious.
    Last edited by k3lster; 12-22-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast