Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 168

Thread: Searching for HoN players

  1. #1
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Searching for HoN players

    I just bought the game , after few months of trying since pre purchase now in short story I would like for someone to join in with me .

    I got a few way of communication(Like:xfire) and my IGN is Cryroth

  2. #2
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Add Taikox.

    I'll gladly play with you. I'm still learning all the characters myself.

  3. #3
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaikoxKashi View Post
    Add Taikox.

    I'll gladly play with you. I'm still learning all the characters myself.
    added when are you going to be on?

  4. #4
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Add me Epiclol.( i gave my old account to my cousin) =P

  5. #5
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Mine's korncob, I don't play much and I'm still learning somewhat...I don't mind helping with questions you have and such though.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  6. #6
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    so far i play Torturer ,Jeryziah(cant spell him >.> and his my main) and Hellbringer both .korn and epic added too

  7. #7
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    so far i play Torturer ,Jeryziah(cant spell him >.> and his my main) and Hellbringer both .korn and epic added too
    I play any carries really, i'm decent with all of them.

  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151
    Vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a parallel world.
    Posts
    6,101
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    so far i play Torturer ,Jeryziah(cant spell him >.> and his my main) and Hellbringer both .korn and epic added too
    You shouldn't have any "mains", you'll need to adapt to every play style.

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119
    korncob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In a hair on my own head.
    Posts
    7,770
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Eep I was told to not even go for carries at first until I play a lot more...but yah the only heroes I seem to enjoy a lot at the moment is int-based mostly...some random agi here and there but mostly int.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

  10. #10
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Eep I was told to not even go for carries at first until I play a lot more...but yah the only heroes I seem to enjoy a lot at the moment is int-based mostly...some random agi here and there but mostly int.
    Yeah, when i first started out i always played int burst-champs. Now that i've adapted and learned most of the game, i play carries.

  11. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 60

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    LonG ISLAND
    Posts
    4,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    You shouldn't have any "mains", you'll need to adapt to every play style.
    someone still has the league of legend mentallity of locking their favorite skin champ the at the start of selection.


    the2mer


    im pretty new myself so thisll be perfect for practice matches
    bopiteedoo

  12. #12
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26
    Eusnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    My ign is Matao.

    I play just about every hero decent

    Though I'm hella good with some.

    That aside my online time varies its a bit hard to balance playing nba 2k11, black ops and HON but recently my HON time is up. So if you see me on I'll likely be on for a few hours and I come on whenever though I was playing to play mostly HON for this week so I'll prolly be on everyday.

    Gonna be on later too : D And I can help you learn a few thangs or two I suppose. If I were you I wouldn't pick a specific hero to play with because once you start playing all the heroes and get better at em you'll know what they're capable of which makes it easier for you to deal with em.

  13. #13
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    someone still has the league of legend mentallity of locking their favorite skin champ the at the start of selection.


    the2mer


    im pretty new myself so thisll be perfect for practice matches
    i hate it so much when 2 or more of the people on your team just instant-lock in.

  14. #14
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 48
    Nante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaikoxKashi View Post
    i hate it so much when 2 or more of the people on your team just instant-lock in.
    agreed with you there

  15. #15
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Fun fact: Any hero can carry.

  16. #16
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Fun fact: Any hero can carry.
    ^

    I tend to play Torturer, and I can do other INT-heroes to some degree, but I'm absolutly horrid at playing melee characters, though I try my best if I have to play one

    IGN:sersouce, though my online times are far and few between, you just might catch me online sometime

  17. #17
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Fun fact: Any hero can carry.
    Int carries early to mid, Agi carries late.
    Int can't do shit late except cc.

  18. #18
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 128

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Fun fact: Any hero can carry.
    carry of the forest FTW

  19. #19
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10
    Xegonyv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norwalk, CA
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Fun fact: Almost any hero can carry.
    Fixed that for ya.

    Anyway, I can play every hero well and can switch between roles for the team. Support, ganker, carry, tank, w/e. Add me and I'll show you a couple things (especially how to ward...I hate it when teammates don't buy wards.)

    IGN: Xegonyv
    Active:
    CS:GO
    Dota 2
    Maplestory

  20. #20
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Int carries early to mid, Agi carries late.
    Int can't do shit late except cc.
    True true, only way to carry as INT is to make sure you end it quickly and pound on the enemy carry as often as possible.

  21. #21
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Int carries early to mid, Agi carries late.
    Int can't do shit late except cc.
    Have u ever played Puppet master(Dps)/Vindicator(Dps)/Wretched Hag(Dps nuke)/Doctor Repulsor(dps nuke)/Myrmidon(Dps)/Thunderbringer(Anti tank)/Soul Reaper(anti Tank)

  22. #22
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xegonyv View Post
    Fixed that for ya.

    Anyway, I can play every hero well and can switch between roles for the team. Support, ganker, carry, tank, w/e. Add me and I'll show you a couple things (especially how to ward...I hate it when teammates don't buy wards.)

    IGN: Xegonyv
    I'm still not too used to the map of hon so all the ward spots aren't apparent to me, but I get some wards whenever I got gold to spare or when I see that it's really needed(lots of ganks/gank attempts and such)

  23. #23
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I'm still not too used to the map of hon so all the ward spots aren't apparent to me, but I get some wards whenever I got gold to spare or when I see that it's really needed(lots of ganks/gank attempts and such)


    also if ur using tree put some wards near kongor.

  24. #24
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Thanks mate

  25. #25
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Thanks mate
    Remember to always put wards near rune spawns (almost all 1.6k Psr clash there =P)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •