Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 168

Thread: Searching for HoN players

  1. #51
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusnon View Post
    Chronos and liek...Sand Wraith are really the only real late game agi carries everyone else can rape from like early-midish Though when I say early to midish I mean late early.

    That aside I have to say I disagree about any hero being able to carry because in certain cases it depends on your opponent as to how you should be playing your hero and also they could rape you really bad if you decided to carry as opposed to what you were intended to do.

    But yeah...

    I like how everyone isn't even mentioning str heroes : 3 F yall meng

    Pred>Your favorite agi hero
    Pred will always be the best 1 on 1 hero, if dampeer is near him he can take 5 people with no problem.

  2. #52
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    chronos beats pred no problem imo

    even more if chronos goes pure 1v1 by going basher and such

  3. #53
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takushikun View Post
    chronos beats pred no problem imo

    even more if chronos goes pure 1v1 by going basher and such
    Basher doesn't stack with chronos passive. So wat drugs are you on?
    A skilled chronos can beat a noob pred but a skilled pred will ALWAYS beat a skilled chronos

  4. #54
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The Madman can rape from early game if he's built correctly.
    A.k.a stun, 1 stealth, stats. <3

  5. #55
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Basher doesn't stack with chronos passive. So wat drugs are you on?
    A skilled chronos can beat a noob pred but a skilled pred will ALWAYS beat a skilled chronos
    oh i c they dont stack

    but chronos would own pred due to his bashes and ult

  6. #56
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takushikun View Post
    oh i c they dont stack

    but chronos would own pred due to his bashes and ult
    Sorry but no.

    And madman has lost his stun long time ago Candy.


  7. #57
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151
    Vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a parallel world.
    Posts
    6,101
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Why is everyone discussing who the better carry is?

    That kind of talk takes backseat to lane composition, which wins you games.

  8. #58
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takushikun View Post
    oh i c they dont stack

    but chronos would own pred due to his bashes and ult

    Pred has stone hide which can stop bashes -.- besides even if pred got ult the guy wont die.


    Also madman doesn't have stun anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    Why is everyone discussing who the better carry is?

    That kind of talk takes backseat to lane composition, which wins you games.
    Team Combo/Lane composition/Ganking/wards/Rune hogging/forrest hunting.
    Last edited by supe; 01-05-2011 at 01:08 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  9. #59
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151
    Vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a parallel world.
    Posts
    6,101
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Pred has stone hide which can stop bashes -.- besides even if pred got ult the guy wont die.
    I'm pretty sure Predator's stone hide will not block Chronos' bashes, considering his bashes are physical, not magical.

  10. #60
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Yet Chronos needs nearly 3x the farm to actually keep up with Predator if he wants to win.
    Chronos will be far too useless to do anything but blink away when Predator will already be able to go 1v1.

    Chronos is just one of those "farm 40 minutes and succeed/fail(failure though is witnessed a lot more)".


  11. #61
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    I'm pretty sure Predator's stone hide will not block Chronos' bashes, considering his bashes are physical, not magical.
    I never get based when i stone hide so i don't know. also CHronos bash have a timer so it doesn't do PermaBash. Just remember Predator have Anti armor, Crazy Dps, A tank, and awesome lifesteal.(when done right)

    dont forget about maliken, that guy is a beast.

  12. #62
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    Wanna face me? any hero can carry, i've been playing since beta. And to top that off i've also played dota so my experience is pretty high. I'm not saying im better than everyone, i just hate ignorant people that think they know everything.

    Carry doesn't mean farming all game to be good at late game. It means Owning early game to end game. (Late game heroes like chronous and scout needs a good team that will give them Kills to be effective.)
    i'll play against ya supe on my mains ^^ [xfin]waytosexy or questionmarc

    hmm and as best 1v1 carry i'd have to probably go with jugger, scout or panda for obvious reasons.

    but soulstealer is by far the best carry in the game. he just takes over games and farms whole waves at level 5. supports will be 10< while the soulstealer is at 16

    and i jsut saved up for my new mq skin wooo she looks so awesome haha. just had to say that
    Last edited by chakraflare; 01-05-2011 at 02:24 AM.

  13. #63
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i'll play against ya supe on my mains ^^ [xfin]waytosexy or questionmarc

    hmm and as best 1v1 carry i'd have to probably go with jugger, scout or panda for obvious reasons.

    but soulstealer is by far the best carry in the game. he just takes over games and farms whole waves at level 5. supports will be 10< while the soulstealer is at 16

    and i jsut saved up for my new mq skin wooo she looks so awesome haha. just had to say that
    Soulstealer is my favourite hero by far but i do know his pros and cons.

    Pro:
    -Best Farmer IMO
    -4 nukes (300x3 on his first skill.)
    -Potential 3k Instant damage using his ultimate (only works while using Assassin shroud or blink)

    Cons:
    -ult can be easily disrupted.
    -no escape abilites until you get ur blink or assassin shroud
    -Very low hp.
    -A lot of teams will usually perma stun this guy to death..
    -sucks against Magic immune heroes in early to mid game. (predator,arachna,jereziah, etc.)
    -Devourers favourite food next to moon queen.

    MQ skin is sexy =P
    Last edited by supe; 01-05-2011 at 03:40 AM.

  14. #64
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    SS is hardly a carry. Like 90% of his damage to achieve kills come from nukes and that's what makes him so good, not the AGI carry potential.


  15. #65
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ^I'd say he's a semi-carry. Not your Chronos/MQ type of carry @.@ . 'tho I've seen alot of people getting "Shieldbreaker", "Wingbow", "Assassin Shroud"/"Shrunken Head", "Charged Hammer" on him oO

  16. #66
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    SS is hardly a carry. Like 90% of his damage to achieve kills come from nukes and that's what makes him so good, not the AGI carry potential.
    Does carry means DPS to you? because they are two different things...

    Besides SS can Deal high DPS because he will always outfarmed anyway, and by the time hard carries get their items the game is pretty much done already.

    K3lster jesus wth r u talking about. SS is a carry and will always be a carry. not a semi carry but a full fledged carry.
    Last edited by supe; 01-05-2011 at 10:03 AM.

  17. #67
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,801
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    @Supe - In case you didn't understood my "^", it's meant to poke at Marci for saying SS is hardly a carry ;/

  18. #68
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    @Supe - In case you didn't understood my "^", it's meant to poke at Marci for saying SS is hardly a carry ;/
    But u said he was a mid carry THATS AN INSULT>

  19. #69
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,109
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I like how people say Pred is an amazing 1 on 1 hero when he could easily be countered by a Void Talisman. Problem is, a lot of people don't know it exist. Whenever I'm playing a int hero (Pred's favorite food), I always carry a void talisman to counter him.

    Wanna pounce me and use your immunities? Void talisman, now you can't hit me. Now that your skills are on CD, get blown up.

  20. #70
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I like how people say Pred is an amazing 1 on 1 hero when he could easily be countered by a Void Talisman. Problem is, a lot of people don't know it exist. Whenever I'm playing a int hero (Pred's favorite food), I always carry a void talisman to counter him.

    Wanna pounce me and use your immunities? Void talisman, now you can't hit me. Now that your skills are on CD, get blown up.
    because that item sucks, u cant attack but u can use ur spell and also it makes u very weak against magic. The only Good item against pred is Nullstone but that has a 20seconds cooldown, pred also have a very High movement speed if he has the Forstburn build.

    Predator is the king of 1 on 1, deal with it.

  21. #71
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    because that item sucks, u cant attack but u can use ur spell and also it makes u very weak against magic. The only Good item against pred is Nullstone but that has a 20seconds cooldown, pred also have a very High movement speed if he has the Forstburn build.

    Predator is the king of 1 on 1, deal with it.
    What's that Predator?
    Are you leaping at me? Oh too bad I'm carrying this Homecoming stone.
    <3

  22. #72
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    What's that Predator?
    Are you leaping at me? Oh too bad I'm carrying this Homecoming stone.
    <3
    Let's be realistic here ok? Barely anyone does that.


  23. #73
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 36
    supe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ SexAppeal: Over 9000
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    What's that Predator?
    Are you leaping at me? Oh too bad I'm carrying this Homecoming stone.
    <3
    On noes i killed you before you even tele, and all i wanted was a hug

  24. #74
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,109
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supe View Post
    because that item sucks, u cant attack but u can use ur spell and also it makes u very weak against magic. The only Good item against pred is Nullstone but that has a 20seconds cooldown, pred also have a very High movement speed if he has the Forstburn build.

    Predator is the king of 1 on 1, deal with it.
    I think that's what you would want when you're an int hero, is still use your spells, last time I checked. Null Stone is nice obviously, but it's very expensive, it'll only block the pounce, but not the melee damage. Void Talisman is cheap, effective, makes you immune to that burst damage he's going to bring onto you, increasing your survivability. It works on a lot of melee dependent heroes like Magebane and Chronos.

    Null Stone is for the HARD hitters like Flint, Pyro, Witch Slayer. But this isn't always the case as Null Stone is a must have on heroes like Wretched Hag, who have incredible mobility.

    If you know he's going to pounce you, activate it, he jumps to you, and only thing he'll do is just follow you the entire time.

  25. #75
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Let's be realistic here ok? Barely anyone does that.
    Go back to yr 1500 psr games.
    Whoever doesn't carry a homecoming stone 24/7 is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by supe
    On noes i killed you before you even tele, and all i wanted was a hug
    But sry I'm playing Panda, lolcountered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •