Final Fantasy XIV

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Danteís Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by soetpaj View Post
    Exactly i am currently going to school so money is abit tight, so i dont want to buy a game i might not end up playing if it is boring
    Try going on youtube and looking at gameplay videos for it...just by looking at the videos makes me more excited for the ps3 release.
    You never know how precious someone is till they are gone...
    Past Post Count: 457
    Day Started:Apr 25, 2004

Currently Playing:
    Free Realms (PS3)
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    IGN: Tsukasa Tantalus (Cornelia)
    Aion
    IGN: Tsukasai (Israphel)

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Does anyone want Aion account on the official server with a lvl 40 sin=/ for Final fantasy XIV account?:/

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Nante View Post
    not any time soon , at the current state and progression a few month of f2p still.
    As it stands right now it will probably have no monthly fee for 6 months+ as it sounds like they may revamp the core systems of the game to attempt to make it profitable. The game is clearly a failure from a business standpoint so they have to do something drastic or alter the game to make it micro transaction based and move on to another project that may turn some profit for SE.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 104

I've been debating on whether or not I should reinstall my copy of FFXIV.
    Only thing that is really keeping me back was the crafting. It just took way long to find stuff to collect to craft. Can any confirm if it has changed or not?
    Oh look. I'm here.
    Kim Chi - The Drag Queen.
    Lot's have changed, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by garbanian View Post
    I've been debating on whether or not I should reinstall my copy of FFXIV.
    Only thing that is really keeping me back was the crafting. It just took way long to find stuff to collect to craft. Can any confirm if it has changed or not?
    Nothing has really changed as the new dev team only took over in December and they are still coming with a plan to turn the game around from its current state. They lowered some of the levels of certain items and lowered some of the components needed, but not much else changed with the crafting system.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 104

Quote Originally Posted by sinnful View Post
    Nothing has really changed as the new dev team only took over in December and they are still coming with a plan to turn the game around from its current state. They lowered some of the levels of certain items and lowered some of the components needed, but not much else changed with the crafting system.
    And to play a person reallllly needs to craft their own stuff too. I'm on the fence. While I did enjoy the fighting and the quests and such "dat craftin' sistem".
    Oh look. I'm here.
    Kim Chi - The Drag Queen.
    Lot's have changed, huh?

After seeing some of the poles and such, along with the new development team I'm expecting a lot to change with the game with one being the crafting system becoming less of a required component for gameplay. SE supposedly dropped around $100 million on the game and it has yet to turn a profit, so I wouldn't be surprised if they revamp it to the point where it resembles other mmo's or even to something similar of FFXI to just get it to a profitable population.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 29

people complain when the beta phases take to long like forsaken world and when they release to early like FFXIV people complain of bugs what a bunch of idiots.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17

After deciding against Mortal Online I decide to pick this up along with either Rift or DCUO.

Is anyone still playing this? Hopefully I don't login to find an empty world. =/

I should have it buy Wednesday if I can find a cheap boxed copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

bahhh, i wish i could try the game,,,-.-but i'm not going to pay 50 bucks for the game >.>,,,since this is the price here,,,-.-

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast