Final Fantasy XIV

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. #41
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149
    Jrgsubzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,896
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelkovaMoon View Post
    I'm pretty sure the benchmark is broken, no way you can score above 5000, I

    was in the mid 4000s with my specs, and back in the beta before upgrading my

    computer I scored around 2000 and was able to play the game on medium-low

    settings (still amazing, was surprised that on its low settings, it still looked

    better than everything else). But yeah, a new cpu is never bad, have you

    decided what to buy yet?
    I run on standard drawing, no ao, no dof, everything else on high and max AA with around 30 fps and I had a 2k benchmark.

  2. #42
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    ZelkovaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrgsubzero View Post
    I run on standard drawing, no ao, no dof, everything else on high and max AA with around 30 fps and I had a 2k benchmark.
    Yeah, point proven, benchmark is flawed, unless you have an epic system.

    and even then anything roughly above 2000 Is all you really need, unless you're

    like me and have an undying thirst for complete and total overkill.

    Computer Specs:
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T ~3.0ghz (3.5ghz AutoClocked in games) S-RANK
    ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB GPU Clock: 900MHz Memory Clock: 1300MHz S-RANK
    8GB DDR3 Ram G-SKILL RIPJAWS 1333ghz (1600 OverClocked) A-RANK
    GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard A-RANK
    Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750w PSU A-RANK
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit S-RANK
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD B-RANK

  3. #43
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17
    Project's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I'm not sure what to get yet since I just want something to replace my current 2gig duel core until taxes come. I'm hoping I'll be able to get something for around 100 but I'm not holding my breath.

    Does anyone have a buddy key available? If I can run it with my current system it will save me some cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?


    Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

    Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

  4. #44
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    ZelkovaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    I'm not sure what to get yet since I just want something to replace my current 2gig duel core until taxes come. I'm hoping I'll be able to get something for around 100 but I'm not holding my breath.

    Does anyone have a buddy key available? If I can run it with my current system it will save me some cash.
    I have been looking for a buddy pass on these forums for ages, pretty sure we both just have to buy the game at this point.

    Computer Specs:
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T ~3.0ghz (3.5ghz AutoClocked in games) S-RANK
    ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB GPU Clock: 900MHz Memory Clock: 1300MHz S-RANK
    8GB DDR3 Ram G-SKILL RIPJAWS 1333ghz (1600 OverClocked) A-RANK
    GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard A-RANK
    Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750w PSU A-RANK
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit S-RANK
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD B-RANK

  5. #45
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17
    Project's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelkovaMoon View Post
    I have been looking for a buddy pass on these forums for ages, pretty sure we both just have to buy the game at this point.
    So buy it with me on Wednesday.

    Edit: If I get a buddy code I'll pass it along to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?


    Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

    Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

  6. #46
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64
    Runwiththelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    If you buy the normal game do you get a buddy pass? If so, I MIGHT buy it. I think my laptop can run it on medium, and 30 bucks is too cheap to pass on.

  7. #47
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149
    Jrgsubzero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,896
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Nope, gotta shell out $75 for the CE for a pass.

  8. #48
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    ZelkovaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    So buy it with me on Wednesday.

    Edit: If I get a buddy code I'll pass it along to you.
    Yeah, as stated before only the Collectors Edition comes with the buddy pass,

    And I can't buy anything right now, flat broke after my upgrade, and

    unemployed, spent all day looking today tho. It is a bit hard when all the

    available jobs don't have flexible times, and you have no car. To get a car I

    need money, to get money, I need a job, @_@ it's an endless loop of shit.

    Computer Specs:
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T ~3.0ghz (3.5ghz AutoClocked in games) S-RANK
    ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB GPU Clock: 900MHz Memory Clock: 1300MHz S-RANK
    8GB DDR3 Ram G-SKILL RIPJAWS 1333ghz (1600 OverClocked) A-RANK
    GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard A-RANK
    Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750w PSU A-RANK
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit S-RANK
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD B-RANK

  9. #49
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17
    Project's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelkovaMoon View Post
    Yeah, as stated before only the Collectors Edition comes with the buddy pass,

    And I can't buy anything right now, flat broke after my upgrade, and

    unemployed, spent all day looking today tho. It is a bit hard when all the

    available jobs don't have flexible times, and you have no car. To get a car I

    need money, to get money, I need a job, @_@ it's an endless loop of shit.
    I was right with the no job thing 6 months ago. I have a car but I don't have a license..my state has a really stupid "Drivers responsibility" fee that rapes us of money if we get a ticket. I had no job and got pulled over with no insurance.

    On Topic: Is anyone else planning on buying it? I already know what my main will be.

    No Job= Can't buy Insurance which = a $2,000 fine x.x

    If I don't need an upgrade I would get the CE but there would be no way for me to test it before hand lol.
    Last edited by Project; 01-18-2011 at 02:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?


    Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

    Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

  10. #50
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    ZelkovaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    I was right with the no job thing 6 months ago. I have a car but I don't have a license..my state has a really stupid "Drivers responsibility" fee that rapes us of money if we get a ticket. I had no job and got pulled over with no insurance.

    On Topic: Is anyone else planning on buying it? I already know what my main will be.

    No Job= Can't buy Insurance which = a $2,000 fine x.x

    If I don't need an upgrade I would get the CE but there would be no way for me to test it before hand lol.
    Yeah, I think I'm just going ask a friend to wire me $30.00 on paypal or something, and pay him back in a week (posted some old games on craigslist).

    That or I'm open for donations from ONRPG members ahahahahah.
    Last edited by ZelkovaMoon; 01-18-2011 at 03:11 AM.

    Computer Specs:
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1075T ~3.0ghz (3.5ghz AutoClocked in games) S-RANK
    ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB GPU Clock: 900MHz Memory Clock: 1300MHz S-RANK
    8GB DDR3 Ram G-SKILL RIPJAWS 1333ghz (1600 OverClocked) A-RANK
    GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 Motherboard A-RANK
    Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750w PSU A-RANK
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit S-RANK
    Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD B-RANK

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •