Final Fantasy XIV

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by couponfork View Post
    What town are you guys in?
    I posted but for some reason it's not showing up?

Were in U'lhad I think it's spelled but I'm taking a 7 hour nap. I'll be on at 7am-8am EST. I think I have the day off tomorrow so If I do I'll be on all day.

Edit: Well, I got my new house today so I might be without internet if they can't hook it up today. Some good news/bad news for me lol.
    Last edited by Project; 01-20-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick3300 View Post
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

Got my Power Supply now it's time for a new CPU. xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Started over.

IGN : Nola Gibberish
    server : Besaid
    Town : Limsa Lominsa

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

How long does it take untill you can go to other towns ? does it take long or ?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

Quote Originally Posted by nuhmaster View Post
    How long does it take untill you can go to other towns ? does it take long or ?
    Yes, it's a long walk.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

you can go anytime you like after the very starting tutorial sequences i believe. just dont touch any of those red mobs else you'll just die.

but of course it is sufficent to stay and grind within your starting town till like maybe level 15 or so? (main battle class) not sure but that was when i starting go town to town for the leves and stuff. It doesnt take long to 15, maybe a weekend would probably do the job?

EDIT:
    Oh if you're asking about the distance between towns, yes very long. it takes around 15 - 25mins from gridania to ul dah. usualyl you would start using the teleport to get from town to town. much more efficient.
    Last edited by SGPolar; 01-20-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Looks like I'm moving tomorrow so I have tonight to play and then I'll be without internet until comecast comes to hook it up.

Does anyone know what "Class" is the best at healing? I know theres only two mage classes but I can't seem to find which one is the best fit for healing. Rawr Taru with no healing spells? That's outragous!
    Ow yea I remember that website it's really the fastest website on the universe. I think it goes around 3.4 Internet speed, which is around 1/4 the speed of a moon beam. I think i once saw a special Bilbo Baggins offer on that website, but they got some problem with coupons being potential child molesters.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

42 Reputation: 35

Hey, I'm on Besaid server.. name is Generic Gender. I am pretty sure I just ran into you over at the camp.. Rawr Turu?

Quote Originally Posted by couponfork View Post
    Hey, I'm on Besaid server.. name is Generic Gender. I am pretty sure I just ran into you over at the camp.. Rawr Turu?
    Hah yea, I remember looking at that name and going Lol but I didn't see you say anythin. I'll add you once I log back in. I finished all the leve quests for the first camp and now I'm just wandering around town. I'm running it on low so it takes a bit to load some of the area's players and NPC's but my upgrade in a few weeks should take care of everything.

I love tax season.
    ^ The ****?

Currently Playing
    Nadda
    Waiting For

42 Reputation: 35

I've been doing the first Quest, gonna log off for tonight.. gotta work all day tomorrow but I'll be on tomorrow night!

Olpah's Object Reputation: 104

I've been doing a lot of crafting in Ul'Dah, but I'll be traveling back to Limisa soon to stock up on more Wind Shards.

Cotton Craft is hating me beyond belief.

Vincent Langston.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast