Rude Community?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post Rude Community?

First off..to all that are helpful and patient to the new people I wish to thank in advance. To all the Abrupt people who would just assume to flame all the new players on this game for asking questions on gameplay......May your genital regions be infested with the fleas of a thousand dead camels.. On that note.........This game has NO tutorial whatsoever...Now i KNOW the controls are easy. But some however including myself find it hard to grasp all the features this game has to offer. angle positioning..The modes of gameplay.the ADDON weapons to choose from and What Mobile to use in certain situations.........Getting flamed and verbally abused for asking these questions in the lobby is completely abrupt and rude. The only way to actually figure this game out is to choose a server and run it and gun it.........People KICKING YOU OUT of the room for having a fricken "Yellow Chicken" by your name dosnt help either. and even if you DO get in a room and finnally able to play and grasp the basics........your have to ENDURE butt chewing after butt chewing of people calling you a "NOOB" and "OMG GO PLAY MS!" Im going to try and continue playing this game in hopes of maby finding nice people.....So far its been nothing but immaturity and ungrateful bags of pewp. any thoughts? *Braces himself for the MIGHTTYYY FLAME!*

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

well, if you find a couple of frends to hangout with.. then it'll be fun.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 10
    inside the big ball lurking for candied apples

i agree to the old post ya know
    actually some who created a program game and some entereed

as for me....
    i joined if some are full
    my name is jel_23
    so palying gunbound is fun and its pretty easy!
    ya know
    ChUunin NinjA oF tHe FoRuM

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

No i wont flame u

GBWC is a fun game once you get into it. U will be called noob if u miss all the time and take noob mobiles (Grub/Bigfoot) but once you get up in ranks you will easily get into games.. Im currently double-sided silver axe (Not high i know) and i still get called noob sometimes. People might be rude somtimes but this is my advice, if u are Master of the room, Kick them. If you know the master of the room, Ask him to kick him. And last, if u aint friend with master and cant get him to stop, Leave the room and puyt him on your mute list.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Which FF Character Are You?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

well if you cant do anything about it just ignore them or mute them i experience that problem too back then i dont know much about gb no one has teach me anything including how to shoot the delay and other things for that all my enemies always call me noob because i didnt know how to measure the shoot , but now that i know everything i think i can keep up now

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Man I flame everyone on there, but that's only when I'm with one of my friends.

Other than that I'm generally nice, Rank doesn't mean anything to me.

Unless some ****in' dragon rank comes waltzing in on a low rank area.

League of Legends
    [Primary] NA Server - Shadud
    [Secondary] EU West Server - Shadud

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

i meet some jerks and some friendly people...

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 14

In a dark room full of sunshine and smiles.

I tell the jerks to go F themselves when up beating them which they then follow with a long periods of nagging and whining , while I embrace the people who try to play well and every now and then need help because they don't know what to do in game or some of the lingo. If you don't spam and ask politely people tend to help you out, Unless they have the mentality of a 10 year old who calss everyone "gay" then your screwed.

Ok on a serious note just try to get the jerks booted and make friends with the nice people, also get some friends to play it, I know a few ppl who play it and I play with em after school for a bit. Makes it more enjoyable.

A world of sin and shadows....delightful.
    ----
    Currently Playing:DDR(various), Anarchy Online(PC), Borderlands(360), WOTS3(360),Dragon Age: Origins(360), COD:MW2(360).

Wants to Play: All the stuff I'm currently playing.

Waiting For: The Secret World:Online(PC), SW:TOR(PC).

Banned Reputation: 10

Isnt that what a game is? Its not fun if your going to play a game where you have it all planned out and all you have to do is waste your time.