Sick of this crappy patcher

  1. #1
    Game List Master Reputation: 165
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    3,513
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Sick of this crappy patcher

    I first install the game pre big bang the game patches fine

    First part of big bang comes out stops working

    Second part of big bang comes out i can play

    third part comes out i can play

    Event gets released and now the patcher stops working and it's the same damn problem. Why can't they release patches properly?

    If private servers can do patches properly why can't nexon...
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 01-27-2011 at 09:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Uhh because private servers don't update their clients to a new version?



    Also wasn't there a maintenance because of some "serious issue?"

  3. #3
    Game List Master Reputation: 165
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    3,513
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Uhh because private servers don't update their clients to a new version?



    Also wasn't there a maintenance because of some "serious issue?"
    There are some that do regular patches i'm not even joking. Maint was on the 26th and i was patching yesterday ,tried again today still not working.

  4. #4
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    There are some that do regular patches i'm not even joking. Maint was on the 26th and i was patching yesterday ,tried again today still not working.
    Reinstall and try patching again. Seriously I don't even want to hear that pservers are better than gMS.

    Hell, quit QQing and just play the damn game. And if you're going to talk about pservers, do it somewhere else

  5. #5
    Game List Master Reputation: 165
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    3,513
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Was playing last night after redownloading/reinstalling but again another patch comes out today and my patcher doesn't work. I don't understand it.

  6. #6
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93
    darkness35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    Was playing last night after redownloading/reinstalling but again another patch comes out today and my patcher doesn't work. I don't understand it.
    OS, and internet speed?


    probably you got disconnected or something. I'm running the game fine atm

  7. #7
    Game List Master Reputation: 165
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    3,513
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    xp 3mb this is the only game along side maestia that doesn't patch properly all my other games will patch fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •