how to bypass DNF?

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default how to bypass DNF?

i cant start the game i finally made a DNF account i downloaded it and i cant play it, i am sure this is because of the ip block,how do i bypass the DNF ip block i really wanna play korean DFO its supposed to be wayyy better.please its driving me insane lol

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

Dnf dosent have ip block, maybe ur confusing it with Arad? Atm jst dnf servers are ****ed so you gotta try several times until u can update and shit.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wiwefak View Post
    Dnf dosent have ip block, maybe ur confusing it with Arad? Atm jst dnf servers are ****ed so you gotta try several times until u can update and shit.
    i have the game i have an account but i cant play it and it is the new version...i clicked on start game and some message pops up in korean i click on it and nothing happens i also try to play it by launching the game file it starts then ends almost instantly....so whats up with that? i dont know for sure if it is the newest version i looked at some DNF file because i cant find the link on the website so if you can help me i would be eternally grateful ^-^