Grindy still ?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

Default Grindy still ?

Is this game still a grindfest still ?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It's difficult to catagorized Aion at this time. Since December, I've rez'd my toons(free) resubbed,(for a month) and quit again. First there's no rifting,,then there's a rfiting gankfest, now there's very little rifting. The dev's keep adjusting buffs all over the place to quiet the civil war between the carebears and the twinks. There down to like 18k subs now.

To answer your question, yes. It is still a grindfest, but there's also rumors of new quests and solo-instances on the horizon.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Radikarz View Post
    It's difficult to catagorized Aion at this time. Since December, I've rez'd my toons(free) resubbed,(for a month) and quit again. First there's no rifting,,then there's a rfiting gankfest, now there's very little rifting. The dev's keep adjusting buffs all over the place to quiet the civil war between the carebears and the twinks. There down to like 18k subs now.

To answer your question, yes. It is still a grindfest, but there's also rumors of new quests and solo-instances on the horizon.
    So how is the game right now for archer toon ?